No announcement yet.

Hatton vs Senshenko build up and discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton vs Senshenko build up and discussion thread

Less than 24 hours to go until we see what, if anything Hatton has left.

He weighed in under the limit like a pro and looks in good condition.

Place predictions in the poll and discuss your picks
    Hatton dec
    15.79%
    Hatton stoppage
    36.84%
    Senshenko dec
    10.53%
    Senshenko stoppage
    36.84%

Hopefully the Hitman will pull off something special!

Comment

If Senchenko can get out off the early assault i think he can take over the second half off the fight.Ricky has been too ambitious fighting a 12 rounder after three and half years off drink,coke and ****ty food Senchenko is decent enough too win a ud whether he gets it is another story.

Comment

I heard it is 10 rounds.

Comment

Non title fight - 10 rounder.

Comment

It is 10 rounds. I may go Vue cinema in Westfield's Straford to watch it in a Cinema.

Met a boxer called Erick Ochieng today too. He lives near where I work and is an English 154 Lber. He holds BBBofC English light middleweight title too.

Nice guy, quite humble. I may ask him to come with me LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
              It is 10 rounds. I may go Vue cinema in Westfield's Straford to watch it in a Cinema.

Met a boxer called Erick Ochieng today too. He lives near where I work and is an English 154 Lber. He holds BBBofC English light middleweight title too.

Nice guy, quite humble. I may ask him to come with me LOL.
              Ochieng? He's a funny guy, when Boxing News asked him "which boxer should get a statue?" he answered "Eric 'The Eagle' Ochieng'

Comment

I think it's a bridge too far. I think his lifestyle had caught up on him even before the Pacquiao fight (not making excuses). You can't go up & down in weight like he did without a toll on your body.

But let's just hope I'm wrong & he looks better than ever!

Does anyone know what time the main event is? I have to leave for work at midnight UK time so hoping it's over by then.

Comment

I voted that Senshenko stops him and I hope he does. Ricky has millions of loyal fans and he is loved by all of the UK. He is a multimillionaire with a successful boxing promotion company.Senshenko comes from a poor country and he worked hard and sacrificed to achieve his goals in boxing. I would like to see Senshenko get glory, wealth and fame so he can live a comfortable life the rest of his days. Ricky will be fine.

Comment

Just hoping for a good fight but I think Hatton has abused his body too much, been off for too long, and is biting off more than he can chew too early.

Comment

Working...
                    X