Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody actually think Chavez will be able to walk through Martinez punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody actually think Chavez will be able to walk through Martinez punches

The way he walked through Andy Lees punches, does anybody actually think he'll be able to walk Martinez down in that fashion even if he weighs 180+

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
    The way he walked through Andy Lees punches, does anybody actually think he'll be able to walk Martinez down in that fashion even if he weighs 180+
    margarito did

Comment

It will be interesting, that's for sure. Martinez has his advantages, but Chavez now has his. There was a time when I believed that Chavez had no chance, but not any more. I have a nagging feeling that he is going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        margarito did
        Chavez is not Margo. Chavez has never fought anybody worth mentioning. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          margarito did
          A decade ago doesn't count in 2012.

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
          Chavez is not Margo. Chavez has never fought anybody worth mentioning. We shall see.
          Chavez is better at everything Margarito was good at & things that he wasn't good at.

Comment

For the first 5-6 rounds yeah, then they will start taking their toll on him.

Comment

For a few rounds. It's his only legit chance, if he can take Martinez's punches.

Comment

me

i think he walks right through them. martinez power gets overrated because of the williams stoppage.

Comment

Jr is going to get sliced up ala Pavlik he he thinks that he can walk through Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    me

i think he walks right through them. martinez power gets overrated because of the williams stoppage.
                    ^^^ my touts exactly...

Comment

Working...
                    X