No announcement yet.

USA Tueday Night Fights Fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
    Pazienza made most of comeback from his injury on usa. He beat Gilbert Dele on that station.
    I was at that fight. Loudest fight I've ever been to. Paz was injured shortly after in a car wreck. Shame because 154 suited him best and the Dele fight was his career best showing in my opinion.
    Last edited by JAB5239; 06-16-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I was at that fight. Loudest fight I've ever been to. Paz was injured shortly after in a car wreck. Shame because 154 suited him best and the Dele fight was his career best showing in my opinion.
      Definitely Paz's best performance, but I thought that fight was after his accident.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I remember watching that. It was Elijah Tillery. It was a wild moment in USA boxing history. Tillery got mad and started kicking Bowe. USA did a rematch awhile later and must have gotten huge ratings for it because the fist fight that nearly became a riot got alot of publicity.
        Oh yeah Elijah Tillery. I remember Rock Newman mentioning on Legendary Nights "How does this stuff find us?" and wondering if crazy things followed him and Bowe around. There was that fight, Fan Man in the 2nd Holyfield fight and the Golota debacle. Man, Golota was a bum, no heart, had some serious mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Definitely Paz's best performance, but I thought that fight was after his accident.
          No, right after it. The Santana fight was his return fight.

The Honeyghan fight was also a good performance, it was the co-main event with Holyfield - Stewart 2.

Comment

Working...
          X