Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fighter wins an emotional fight with a broke hand against a champion on the comebac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    You don't even know what weight they were fighting at...
    I'm a fan of the sport, not weight classes. When i'm in a fight, thinking about how much I weigh and how much the other guy weighs doesn't help me win.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      I'm a fan of the sport, not weight classes. When i'm in a fight, thinking about how much I weigh and how much the other guy weighs doesn't help me win.
      But you aren't in a fight, you are at home in front of your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by GloriousBasterd
        That's the mudderpackin truth right there. These cats can't stand that Donaire and Pac are like a combined 20-0 the past few years against champions and top competition.

Fuk these hatin-ass b!tches for real. I can understand if you wanna criticize on a technical/tactical level, but 95% of these racist ignorant fuks don't know **** about boxing. Hating on a guy who moved up in weight, dominated a game opponent, scored a knockdown, entertained the crowd, fought through a messed up hand, AND won a belt in his third weight class? Really???? Just cuz he didn't blow out Vazquez in 2 rounds dudes wanna hate??

Fuk it
        WAR DONAIRE
        Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by GloriousBasterd
          That's the mudderpackin truth right there. These cats can't stand that Donaire and Pac are like a combined 20-0 the past few years against champions and top competition.

Fuk these hatin-ass b!tches for real. I can understand if you wanna criticize on a technical/tactical level, but 95% of these racist ignorant fuks don't know **** about boxing. Hating on a guy who moved up in weight, dominated a game opponent, scored a knockdown, entertained the crowd, fought through a messed up hand, AND won a belt in his third weight class? Really???? Just cuz he didn't blow out Vazquez in 2 rounds dudes wanna hate??

Fuk it
          WAR DONAIRE

Comment

People railed on Kirkland after he lost to Ishida. Naturally you're going to have people defending him but there were so many people saying he was an exposed hype job and laughing at him. I remember because I was/am part of that group.

Has nothing to do with race. Whenever a fighter is talked about a lot there are those waiting to see them get 'exposed' and they will pounce on any bad/questionable performance. It is the nature of the beast, deal with it.

Comment

He got a bit lazy in the mid rounds, but this was actually one of my favorite performances from him. I don't get how people are so impressed by Rigo with his performance against Rico and are ****ting on this fight.

Comment

nonito won , let the haters hate , i mean *****s , lol

Comment

The ****, is OP stupid? Stop bringing up this nonsense race card... you bring up Kirkland? Do you have any idea what people said about him when he got KO'd by that Japanese fighter? Virtually everyone got off the bandwagon. It has nothing to do with race, sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    The ****, is OP stupid? Stop bringing up this nonsense race card... you bring up Kirkland? Do you have any idea what people said about him when he got KO'd by that Japanese fighter? Virtually everyone got off the bandwagon. It has nothing to do with race, sit down.
                    kirkland lost , nonito won , lols , idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                      He has a point though, I mean I will willingly admit that I don't like Filipinos. You see I am Lebanese AND WE ALL KNOW about the conflict between the Philippines and Lebanon in 1860's. Obviously I wasn't around then but I feel obligated to my ancestors to blindly hate on all Filipino boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X