Breaking Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad

Shall I start watching it and why?

Yes because after a couple episodes you'll begin thinking to yourself, "man, I wish I could titty-fuck Skylar."

Comment

Originally posted by RayCharles View Post
      Shall I start watching it and why?
      Yes, because it's arguably better than The Sopranos, and the character development is incredible.

I would put it joint-second with The Sopranos (behind The Wire obviously) in the last ten years of television.

Comment

Um because after you watch breaking bad everything else sucks. It starts off slow but it's too connect with the characters. After that it just gets sicker smd sicker

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yes, because its by far the best show on television, and the only show I've ever seen that always improves on the previous season.

Comment

Skylar is one annoying long faced hoe.

Comment

It's a high school chemistry teacher becoming a total fucking monster so slowly you hardly even notice it. And it's his own ego and self-loathing that drives it all as well. I find it hard to think of a better crafted character on TV to be honest. He's not as cool as Tony Soprano but he's just as interesting. Tony Soprano started out as a monster, Walter White had to become one.

Comment

Best show on television as mentioned, honestly I can't even complain. I like Walking Dead but the infinite ammo, 100% head shot accuracy, all lookin' like GTA cheats, love Walking Dead but it doesn't compare, different genres of course but more realistic personalities.

What I'd give to be in your position man, simply watch it.

Comment

Is it still up on netflix? If so, you should do yourself the favor of watching it. I finally gave in a few months back, and once I got to episode 3, I dedicated 2 weeks knocking out 4 seasons.

Also am I the only one who thought the Wire was overrated? I like the show, but I don't rate it above Breaking Bad or Sopranos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
                    Is it still up on netflix? If so, you should do yourself the favor of watching it. I finally gave in a few months back, and once I got to episode 3, I dedicated 2 weeks knocking out 4 seasons.

Also am I the only one who thought the Wire was overrated? I like the show, but I don't rate it above Breaking Bad or Sopranos.
                    I love The Wire. Thought it was a really great watch and it said an awful lot of important stuff about society as well, especially the so called 'war on drugs'. Definitely the smartest TV series I've ever see. The Sopranos is great but I think it got derailed a little bit in the later seasons.

Comment

Working...
                    X