Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I'll Win a Title First, Then I Want Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa looked like turd in his last fight. WTF can do to impress us by fighting a higher caliber opponent ?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Gamboa looked like turd in his last fight. WTF can do to impress us by fighting a higher caliber opponent ?
      Shake that ring rust off, get in the gym and get better and look great in the next fight vs better opposition.

Comment

Gamboa has too many kinks in his armor. Broner takes that one! Good fight though.

Comment

I think Gamboa needs to tighten up his defense if he is going to go after Broner. Broner is a big kid and he hits hard and Gamboa gets hit and knocked down a lot because he is a macho kind of fighter. I thought Gamboa may be able to beat Broner but not sure no more. Would be a good fight though with someone not making it to the 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Shake that ring rust off, get in the gym and get better and look great in the next fight vs better opposition.
            id like to see that...I hope it was just Rust and not his momentum!

Comment

Adrien's ppl move him up before the fight can be made..Guarantee it. Too much risk involved, Gamboa just looked rusty in his last fight and Bronner has yet to fight someone with Gamboa's type skill and accuracy..Considering Gamboa also spent a ton of time in the gym with Floyd the shell mode isn't going to be as effective vs him as it was vs demarco. If the fight gets made I see Adrien fighting safely from the outside and not pushing the action. I still stand that bronner while gift is massively overrated, waiting to see him fight someone with his sort of build and who hits just as hard. Demarco looked like a pre-teen compared to Bronner physically.

Comment

Gamboa is using the oldest trick in the book by constantly using Broner's name for promotion cause he CLEARLY wants no part of Broner!!!! Broner would smash his ass, 50 knows it and so does Gamboa so they need to cut the BS!!! Demarco would smash Gamboa at this point.

Comment

Like both of these fighters, I can't wait to see them fight.

Comment

Gamboa has too many strikes against him.

- Overly aggressive
                    - Small
                    - Lack of defense

Broner can match if not exceed Gamboa's speed and is bigger and more powerful.

Gamboa won't out quick him. He can't outbox him. I don't see a viable path to victory for Gamboa. Don't see how anybody does.

Comment

gamboa will get outbox all night he only fights in small spurts broner will land too many punches on gamboa suspect chin and break him down

Comment

Working...
                      X