No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme Eyes January Return in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thomas Dulorme Eyes January Return in New York

Puerto Rican prospect Thomas Dulorme (16-1-12 KO's), who is coming off an October TKO loss against Luis Carlos Abregu, may be returning to the ring during the month of January in New York. Dulorme does not know the exact opponent but he expects to know soon.

[Click Here To Read More]

i think DULORME at 140 , will b big n strong , but his chin will also get tested at that weight

Comment

I'm curious to see how he'll respond. i was one of the opinion that dropping down in weight would make his punch resistance even worse, but they'd know better. we'll see. if he can handle it, he's a player in that all ready stacked division.

Comment

I honestly think they stepped up to the wrong guy in Abregu and he'd do ok at welterweight. I'd like to see him fight Rios/Alvarado/Matthysse and see how he would handle the pressure.

Comment

The drop just shows you how much confidence he has lost after that TKO, hopefully he can get it together and get evenly matched until he is ready

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
            I'm curious to see how he'll respond. i was one of the opinion that dropping down in weight would make his punch resistance even worse, but they'd know better. we'll see. if he can handle it, he's a player in that all ready stacked division.
            ^^^^^^^^^This.

Comment

I m happy to hear that..I enjoy to see him fight..

Comment

I am happy to hear he is already trying to bounce back. I honestly wish Manny Steward were still alive because they would have been a great match IMO. On another note, how about Keith Thurman vs Abregu next? I think that would be a great fight.

Comment

The loss could make him better.

Hopefully he learned from his mistakes.

Comment

if he is serious about dropping down a division, best to do it now whilst he is still young. he always said he could make 140 quite comfortably.

Comment

Working...
                    X