No announcement yet.

why get mad for floyd picking shane?????manny picked him against floyd aswell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    because to *******s pacquiao is the messiah, muhammad, moses, etc. to them his **** dont stink and he cant be criticized for notta.
    i agree with u mannie fresh!!!!!!!

Comment

huh???? who is mad?

Who in his right mind would expect floyd to pic Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
        you know how people say "i think -insert fighter- will win but i want -insert fighter- to win"?

well manny said "i think" mosley will win, floyd said "i want" mosley to win
        I agree, saying "i want" a fighter to win isn't making a prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
          huh???? who is mad?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            huh???? who is mad?

that's just it, he didn't make a pick, he made a wish

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              because to *******s pacquiao is the messiah, muhammad, moses, etc. to them his **** dont stink and he cant be criticized for notta.
              This stupid idiot is still into this ironic mantra of his. Pac can be worhispped with justification. He gives fans their money's worth. He's not the one asking for these stupid test and claims Floyd is an easy fight. You *****s on the other hand would justify everything your God does.
              "These idiots will back up Duckweather no matter what he does. If he were to fart, and someone raised a finger at him, 1000's of his worshippers would jump to his defense and take the blame on themselves.." -Haha
              Best Summation of Floydiots Ever

For once look at yourself in the mirror, moronic homie.

Comment

Really this fight is a win win situation for me because Pacquaio and Mosley are my two favorite fighters, so whoever wins I will be happy. Before I would be rooting for Pacquiao all the way in hopes that him and Floyd would fight if he did win. But now I don't hold out any hopes that him and Mayweather will ever fight, so even if Pac wins it won't make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  This stupid idiot is still into this ironic mantra of his. Pac can be worhispped with justification. He gives fans their money's worth. He's not the one asking for these stupid test and claims Floyd is an easy fight. You *****s on the other hand would justify everything your God does.
                  "These idiots will back up Duckweather no matter what he does. If he were to fart, and someone raised a finger at him, 1000's of his worshippers would jump to his defense and take the blame on themselves.." -Haha
                  Best Summation of Floydiots Ever

For once look at yourself in the mirror, moronic homie.
                  Its not about looking in the mirror, its about being fans of the sport and not dyck riding. Its funny how people only point to mayweather recent activity and not responding to every PUBLIC statement pacquiao and company make about future fights. However, the time when they were both at the negotiating table, i remember team pacquiao walking away and starting negotiations with Joshua clottey, becaus he didnt want to take random blood test, scheduled ones were ok, but the random ones they had a problem with. And dont even respond back that its because Mayweather asked for the OST because i do recall him agreeing to a 10mil per pd over weight limit clause before he even told pacquiao his demands.

This is what *******s and *****s dont understand. When u reach the level of achievements that Pac and Floyd have it becomes more of a business to protect your rep. When Floyd fought Marquez after coming off his 1st retirement, he received a lot of fair criticism for fighting a guy that was 2 weight classes smaller, and for not really tackling heavy contenders at welterweight. Too most fans, Floyd had to either fight pacquiao or mosley to prove that he was as good as he said he was in the division. I dont think for a second team pacquiao ever thought he would fight mosley, and that thinking it was has them begging for a fight now. Especially since mosley waited around for a year in a half after his demolition of Margarito just to fight pacquiao and was refused twice.

As fans of the sport we asked Mayweather to step up to the plate and fight a live body, or at least somebody who fans thought would be a more competitive fight than the fighter he had been facing. And he did, is it his fought Mosley didn't live up to expectations. Now back to Manny.

Since Manny has moved up in weight he fought de la hoya at ww (a weight class he hasnt fought in for 10 years after floyd beat him. HE fought Hatton @ 140, after floyd beat him at 147, he fought cotto @ 145LBS, who was still mentally scarred from the margarito fight, then he fought clottey at 147 who just lost to cotto, and margarito who was suspended for over a year and who beat a bum on telemundo prior to there fight. Floyd did the exact same thing after he beat Gatti, which is fight household names, that really dont offer you a threat in the ring, just gets you popularity out of it. SO i have 2 questions, 1. why is floyd being held to a level of perfection that manny is allowed to be perfectly average for, and 2. what if Mosley wins by ko this saturday, and Mayweather says hes coming back to fight Mosley, would people say that hes still ducking pacquiao, if so, why the hell is pacquiao fighting him to begin with.

Comment

Who cares who Floyd want to win? Why is that an issue?

I'm sure Manny wanted Mosley to knock out Mayweather for all his drug claims.

I can't understand why who another fighter wants to win is an issue.

Comment

mayweather couldn't honestly believe mosley will beat pac. it's more wishful thinking. mayweather just wants pac to lose as he doesn't want to fight him and the deal with the questions on fighting him anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X