Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the **** is happening to our sport. Courage just quit on stool vs Wiggins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the **** is happening to our sport. Courage just quit on stool vs Wiggins

yea, thats like what, the sixth quit this year?

what the hell is the deal..he didnt even take that much punishment

he claims he broke his hand but i think he's lying..he didnt land any punches solid enough to break his hand..well he landed some brutal body shots ,maybe that did it,..back in the day fighters never quit like this..
    Last edited by Slipx; 07-01-2005, 09:31 PM.

It's the new trend, go in, don't get hurt, get your cash, not too shabby.

Comment

I figure that was dissapointing to say the least.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx
        yea, thats like what, the sixth quit this year?

what the hell is the deal..he didnt even take that much punishment
        so what....

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Intentions
          so what....

im curious if when hopkins embarasses taylor if youll keep that lame signature up, thats what.

im predicting the sig to be ko'd 15 minutes after the decision

Comment

lol...just saw Maussa's ground punch on Harris...didnt catch the whole ppv card, i watched it thru a free argentinian stream, so i missed the undercard bouts.

that was funny Maussas like **** it im gonna reach 3 feet down and hit him anyway even though his head is on the canvas..lol, ridiculous but hilarious

looked like the punch barely made contact and then went to ropes though, from what i can see off of that replay.

Comment

Im watching the same ****. And although off topic......Jameel Mcline is the biggest ****ing moron I have ever listened to. He doesnt know what the hell he is talking about.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Slipx
                im curious if when hopkins embarasses taylor if youll keep that lame signature up, thats what.

im predicting the sig to be ko'd 15 minutes after the decision
                nah it will still be up....What about urs..Why u street boxing with people who have no idea how to box...Is it to make urself believe u can box??? I dont get that...

BRB..Im gonna go put on some gloves and ask the gay kid next door if he wants to box...

Comment

Morganelli K.O. Weaver 1

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Intentions
                    nah it will still be up....What about urs..Why u street boxing with people who have no idea how to box...Is it to make urself believe u can box??? I dont get that...

BRB..Im gonna go put on some gloves and ask the gay kid next door if he wants to box...
                    yeah, the guy in the ring is just some *** who has no idea how to box.

knives, i bet you 5 mil that he takes the avatar down when taylor loses..

Comment

Working...
                    X