No announcement yet.

Jon Stewart destroy's Fox News again [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
    No...it's just interesting where you get your "news" from. Looking up nonsensical videos and stumbling upon a political one.

So that's where I get my news from now? What else do you know about me?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      So that's where I get my news from now? What else do you know about me?
      Nothing at all. All I know about that "liraj" name is that it's been pretty absent in the various political/economical discussions & debates that took place here in several threads. Which tells me you have nothing to offer on these topics on your own.....other then the occasional johny come lately thread about Jon Stewart and Bill O'reilly from Worldstarhiphop. Now...enjoy that latest "Ace Hood" rap video.

Comment

Nothing at all. All I know about that "liraj" name is that it's been pretty absent in the various political/economical discussions & debates that took place here in several threads. Which tells me you have nothing to offer on these topics on your own.....other then the occasional johny come lately thread about Jon Stewart and Bill O'reilly from Worldstarhiphop. Now...enjoy that latest "Ace Hood" rap video.

What I find funny is that you know who "Ace Hood" is I've never heard of him.

Comment

Now thats hilarious.

Comment

Oh...I just glanced at the worldstarhiphop page for a second, and his name and video was at the headline. But nice attempt at a ad-hominem anyway.

Comment

Oh...I just glanced at the worldstarhiphop page for a second, and his name and video was at the headline. But nice attempt at a ad-hominem anyway.

I'm sure you just glanced.............I bet you go there all the time looking for the new "Ace Hood" video's.

Comment

I'm sure you just glanced.............I bet you go there all the time looking for the new "Ace Hood" video's.
                When I gave you credit for a 'a nice attempt at a Ad-Hominem', I didn't give you permission to carry on with said ad-hominem strategy. Assuming you even know what that is. After all, it might not be in the 'urban dictionary'.

Comment

When I gave you credit for a 'a nice attempt at a Ad-Hominem', I didn't give you permission to carry on with said ad-hominem strategy. Assuming you even know what that is. After all, it might not be in the 'urban dictionary'.

Great comeback

Comment

Great comeback
                    As opposed to restating the obvious, "I bet you go there all the time looking for the new "Ace Hood" video's". How clever.

Sometimes you just gotta know when to stop. You made one reference to me knowing about Ace Hood. It was enough. But then this?

Pot calling the kettle black? Now... all of this has not been a waste if you watched that video and learned a bit about Capitalism.

Comment

Assuming you even know what that is. After all, it might not be in the 'urban dictionary
                      Since you're on the subject of ad-hominems.

Let's be a little less hypocritical there, Howard Roark.

Comment

Working...
                      X