Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito donaire clears things on vada testing and 3 million dollar golden boy contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito donaire clears things on vada testing and 3 million dollar golden boy contract

thanks for the vid man. I really though that Donaire-Mares fight was going to get done @ the time bc it was the biggest money fight for both fighters but GB/TR just can not work together it is as simple as that.

Comment

bring on mares damn it....

Comment

It's great to see Nonito Donaire speak the truth. The golden boy contract was all fake, Oscar Delahoya is a coward and pantyhose freak.

Comment

Guy is the biggest weenie in the sport right now, anyone ever sees his wife's twitter? He needs to tell his ***** to shut up.. She's that nagging wife that's all up in the business

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
            It's great to see Nonito Donaire speak the truth. The golden boy contract was all fake, Oscar Delahoya is a coward and pantyhose freak.
            I just saw DLH singing at The American Idol!! Did u saw it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0
              thanks for the vid man. I really though that Donaire-Mares fight was going to get done @ the time bc it was the biggest money fight for both fighters but GB/TR just can not work together it is as simple as that.
              its mayweathers fault after all hes ducking top rank fighters

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Donaire seems very defensive in this vid.

Comment

Working...
                X