No announcement yet.

1st Court Appearance of James Holmes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    i personally don't believe we have the right, as human beings, to impose the death penalty. it's seems very contradictory to what is preached. not to mention hypocritical.

life in jail. no parole. that could amount to as long as sixty years for a young dude like that.

I work in a jail, some people commits crimes to to get free food,housing,medical care and cable TV. You kill you die. YOU go pay his prison bill for the next 50 years then if you want this scumbag to live so bad, he needs to be hung.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      people commits crimes to to get free food,housing,medical care and cable TV.
      Keep Larry out of the topic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        I work in a jail, some people commits crimes to to get free food,housing,medical care and cable TV. You kill you die. YOU go pay his prison bill for the next 50 years then if you want this scumbag to live so bad, he needs to be hung.
        weren't you just bragging about how the tax payer foots the bill for your **** kickin' boots? isn't it the state paying your salary?

you better hope people keep up with their criminal activity because what i have gathered of your posts that is the only job you will ever have. tyson"peeleft:

Comment

It looks to me as if he is coming down from a hardcore meth cycle it can take a week of sleeping and eating to become your normal self again.

Comment

weren't you just bragging about how the tax payer foots the bill for your **** kickin' boots? isn't it the state paying your salary?

you better hope people keep up with their criminal activity because what i have gathered of your posts that is the only job you will ever have. tyson"peeleft:
            Whats wrong with what he said if it was my law id blast him in the head moments after he was caught.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              he also told the police that his place was rigged with explosives...why would he tell them that? he didn't seem to care much when he was shooting up all those people in the theatre.. so why would he care about police officers getting hurt and possibly killed from the explosives he set up?
              Because he came down off of the drugs enough to realize what the fck he did,drugs like meth and crack will make you a different person with no care of anyone or anything while you are high on them.

Comment

And yall are gonna buy me another new pair of boots here soon HAHhHhahha!

Comment

That's crazy that Holmes sent a notebook containing his intent to kill large numbers of people to a psychiatrist over a week ago and it sat in the campus mailroom for days.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ege&ir=College

Comment

Your the homie mike77 but no one goes to jail for the food or housing maybe medical treatment though since i cant even see a dentist for under 100 jjust for cleaning and xrays and dudes in the pen get free dental its utter bs.

Comment

I sort of just answered my view to this question. he is a sick, disgusting and an evil individual. if we turn right around and off him doesn't that make society sick as well?

I will agree with this and therefore promptly suggest that we keep him alive indefinitely with every day, regular torture, with regular check-up's from the doctor just to keep him alive.

Some may say that a simple death by lethal injection is more human, but I would disagree. Torturing him moderately, just enough to make it uncomfortable but NOT killing him is a humane way of handing out satisfactory punishment.

Comment

Working...
                      X