No announcement yet.

FAO users who have been to Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO users who have been to Las Vegas

I'm going to LA for a few weeks in August and I plan on going to Vegas for a few days at the start of September/End of August.

Basically, I'm gonna go all out. I've never been and I'm looking to hear from users who have, where is the best place to stay? E.g. The MGM or the Bellagio etc etc etc.....

ask mark, he lives there i think...

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      ask mark, he lives there i think...
      Yeah Mark does live there, I don't think he really likes it though.

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyTrickster View Post
        I'm going to LA for a few weeks in August and I plan on going to Vegas for a few days at the start of September/End of August.

Basically, I'm gonna go all out. I've never been and I'm looking to hear from users who have, where is the best place to stay? E.g. The MGM or the Bellagio etc etc etc.....
        MGM Grand is usually expensive. The Imperial Palace is the least expensive, and you can sometimes find good deals for many nice places like The Mandalay Bay and The Luxor. The Excalibur is reasonably priced and across the street from the MGM Grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          MGM Grand is usually expensive. The Imperial Palace is the least expensive, and you can sometimes find good deals for many nice places like The Mandalay Bay and The Luxor. The Excalibur is reasonably priced and across the street from the MGM Grand.
          Really? Been looking up prices for the MGM it looks cheap enough,
          The MGM Signature and Skylofts look pretty expensive. Location is obviously the key for me, And maybe if there is a fight at the start of Sept I'm hoping it is held in Vegas.

Cheers for the reply Tunney, presuming you have been there, where did you stay?

Comment

i've been there many times. ALWAYS book for a hotel along the strip preferably at middle near bellagio. the best, least expensive i recommend is ballys. ballys is a good location across bellagio.

Comment

For a single dude, the hard rock is the place to be. Best pool party on the planet and the night clubs are on point

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                For a single dude, the hard rock is the place to be. Best pool party on the planet and the night clubs are on point
                I ain't single, I'm going with three friends one as a gf but you wouldn't know it the way he goes on.

Put it to you this way, If I'm winning money, The room will be full of ho's.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  problem with this it's a very long walk from where the real action is .. the strip..

Comment

Is the MGM on the strip?

Comment

Working...
                    X