No announcement yet.

Campbell Foils Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campbell Foils Robbery!

Just read this on F1ghtnews: Nate is a Galaxy Warrior!

By Flattop

Former unified lightweight champion Nate Campbell foiled a strong arm robbery today in Tampa, Florida. Campbell, along with advisor Terry Trekas were exiting a Publix Supermarket in Tampa when they witnessed two men snatch a purse from a woman loading groceries into her vehicle. Campbell and Trekas chased the suspects to a nearby apartment, where the suspects barricaded themselves inside. Multiple units from the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office arrived on scene in minutes, and captured both suspects inside the apartment. The victim’s purse was found inside the suspect’s vehicle. Sheriff officials on the scene advised Campbell that the men and their vehicle were suspects in at least six additional strong-arm robberies in the area. “Man, look here. That could have been my mom, my sister, or my wife. If someone wants to jack a dope man or something, that’s one thing, because they chose that life. But to do that to this woman, who is just minding her business getting her groceries, man I can’t let that go. Had it been my mom or something, I hope someone else would do the same,” said Campbell.
    Last edited by Primal Instinx; 06-26-2009, 09:20 PM. Reason: mispelling

The Galaxy Warrior is at it again, saving the world as usual. No time for the phone booth this time.

Comment

At what weight was he in when he foiled it?

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
        At what weight was he in when he foiled it?
        The weight Pac man wont fight him at...any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          The weight Pac man wont fight him at...any weight.
          ahhm...I mean... did he make the weight when he foiled it?... you know...

Comment

Props to Nate, he is a real class act- I like him he is a cool guy under the worst conditions and from this, I see he has a good heart too.

Comment

I'm sure Nate's on weight right now...he's a gym rat and is always in shape. I did an interview with him at his house last year....not sure if you know me but I'm Knowlege from P4P boxing and like I said Nate's always in shape...he just found it difficult to make 135 lbs. so now he's campaigning at 140. Not sure if you also knew this but Nate first started boxing at welterweight long ago.

Comment

Nate is truly a genuine person man. You should see him at his house...everyone is always invited and hell he cooked dinner for me and my boys when we went to interview him. Then he invited us to his wedding which we went to as well. Truly a down to earth type of guy and funny as hell.

Comment

Cono Soupy!!!!

This is just like Soupy, staging fake events to get himself mainstream coverage because his boxing ability cannot do it.

Soupy and Star Trek orchestrated the whole event so it get Soupy hype.

Soupy read my lips.....PAC WILL NOT FIGHT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BANKRUPT AND BRING NOTHING TO THE TABLE!!!!

So stop staging publicity stunt to get over, I noticed that you were coming out of a grocery store, your base of operations for over 36 years......

Do something with you life, stop faking stunts, get out of bankruptcy, stop releasing press releases you 5 loss having mother phucker.

Comment

if that andre ward he might hug those robberies.

nate is fearless

Comment

Working...
                    X