Terminator Reboot 2015?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Reboot 2015?

http://www.slashgear.com/terminator-...n-it-28288393/

This reboot **** in Hollywood is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I vote this guy

He needs to play a darker roll for once.

Comment

I think the hound from Game of thrones should play the Terminator.

Comment

I'll be back....with the help of my zimmer frame, to pick up my fat cheque for a film that should not be made.

I was thinking about CGI and films....does Terminator 2 seem dated now? I still think it holds up well.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            I'll be back....with the help of my zimmer frame, to pick up my fat cheque for a film that should not be made.

I was thinking about CGI and films....does Terminator 2 seem dated now? I still think it holds up well.
            I still cant over how great Jurassic Park still looks.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              I still cant over how great Jurassic Park still looks.

Yes. They were smart with those fx. I havent been blown away by any CGI stuff in a long time. I guess Avatar was a step up. And LOTRs.

Comment

Yes. They were smart with those fx. I havent been blown away by any CGI stuff in a long time. I guess Avatar was a step up. And LOTRs.
                In a lot of the closeups I believe they used real physicalbuilt dinosaurs with subtle movements and CGI'd in the eyes. like when the TRex is looking through the window of the SUV.

The camera work was exceptional.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
                  I think the hound from Game of thrones should play the Terminator.
                  or the Season 1 Mountain

Comment

Terminator 2 should be left alone. That was is the classic. I don't mind a remake of the first one.

Comment

Working...
                    X