No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Has No Problem Facing Martin Murray Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Has No Problem Facing Martin Murray Next

WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (45-0, 31KOs) is going to return on June 2 in Los Angeles, with HBO televising in the United States. One of the opponents being mentioned for Chavez is undefeated British contender Martin Murray (23-0, 10KOs), who fought WBA champion Felix Sturm to a close twelve round draw last December.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol he wants to make as much money as possible before that fight

Comment

Dumb Question: Will the WBC/Suliaman go back on their word?? hahaha OF COARSE THEY WILL!!!

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!What a PU**Y!How many excuses is he going to give before fighting Martinez!Well i guess he isnt in no hurry for a ass kicking!I hope people stop comparing him to his father cause his father was a true mexican,This dude is a B***H!

Comment

I'm shaking in my little space boots

Wow this guy is really scared of Martinez.

Comment

**** this pus..sy ....he better fight Sergio o RETIRE FROM BOXING

Comment

This Kid is a pathetic joke, the WBC is a corrupt joke and Suliaman can DROP DEAD for all I care and THAT aint no joke!!

Comment

what a pathetic fraudulent clown jr is. he is a disgrace to his fathers name, and I cant wait for him to finally be forced to fight martinez and be exposed for the mockery that he is to the sport of boxing

Comment

Chavez jr paper champion

Chavez Jr is a pathetic champion. It just goes to show what a great promoter Bob arum is. Top rank created the allusion of Jr being a real champion. The level of competition he's facing now is something he should of been facing on the way to being a champion. The middle weight division has a couple of big fights where became put a stamp on the belt and not have to pretend to be a to be the manufactured WBC paper champion that he is

Comment

Chavez you f#@$%n bum do everybody a favor and fight sergio and quit comparing your self to canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X