Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else catch Skip Bayless on ESPN saying...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else catch Skip Bayless on ESPN saying...

that Manny faked, looked ordinary and sluggish because he wanted to lure Mayweather in for a fight? Where is the logic in that, Skippy?

Coming from Skip, it doesn't surprise me but I'm starting to think that he actually means and believes everything he's saying rather than just saying it to piss people off. This guy lives in his own bubble.

And I actually for once found myself liking Stephen Smith that day....that was until I realized it was just because he was sharing the camera with Skip Bayless.

I actually believe that more and more. It makes sense. Floyd has been dead scared of Pac for 4 years now? He is still even ducking Cotto lol think about it. And he has ducked the fight and goes on vacation. Floyd knows Pac is something else. He admitted in an article in 2010 that he was meditating on whether ot nor to fight Pac because he said he wanted to retire undefeated. Now he might actually sign the fight.

Comment

He said that he doesnt need Mayweather so no it doesnt make sense + He robbed Marquez for the 3rd time

Comment

ESPN is a joke for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          I actually believe that more and more. It makes sense. Floyd has been dead scared of Pac for 4 years now? He is still even ducking Cotto lol think about it. And he has ducked the fight and goes on vacation. Floyd knows Pac is something else. He admitted in an article in 2010 that he was meditating on whether ot nor to fight Pac because he said he wanted to retire undefeated. Now he might actually sign the fight.
          I think you should join Skip in his bubble-world. Either that or take a vacation from Boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            I think you should join Skip in his bubble-world. Either that or take a vacation from Boxingscene.
            The more and more i see Bombs post, the more and more laughable it is to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Yer but your opinion means squat because you've been taking Pacs jizz in your mouth for 4 years now.

Comment

The boxing 'discussions' on ESPN are utterly embarrassing.

Be it Skip Bayless, Wilbon on PTI or a random from Around The Horn, they know squat about boxing. Some of the things they come away with are mind-numbing.

Comment

Don't take Skip seriously. I don't understand why everyone is listening to what he says about boxing. The guy has pretty much admitted he doesn't watch boxing.

Comment

*laughing out loud* @ giving credence to Skip's obvious trolling.

****en n00b'z.

Comment

Working...
                    X