Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares what a fighter weighed on fight night!..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who cares what a fighter weighed on fight night!..

Everyone is complaing that martinez weighed 170 on fight night so he should be fighting at 168 or 175. You guys are ******ed. Cotto was fighting a 147 then blowing up to over 160 and no one seem to have a problem wiht it only when the fight with pac was announced. they have a date on their contract that says you must weigh x amount on this date period!
    He made it so deal with it!
    All you guys saying that Cotto agreed to a certain weight against pac and so did margs and are asking us to deal with it are the same ones complaining that Martinez should be fighting bigger guys!
    hahahah
    you are all too much
    as long as he makes the CONTRACTUAL WEIGHT
    it doesnt matter what he re-hydrates to

*******s..they dont fear the size..they fear the skill set and style martinez brings they know he'll body manny and thats where the fear lies..size is just a hand trick to take your eyes off of the true threat..

Comment

martinez is a great fighter, but pac and floyd would beat martinez..........

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        *******s..they dont fear the size..they fear the skill set and style martinez brings they know he'll body manny and thats where the fear lies..size is just a hand trick to take your eyes off of the true threat..
        Larry, I don't believe I've ever spoken to you directly, but it seems you've given up on Floyd and jumped ship to Sergio lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          id love to see the fights

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
            the only chance I give floyd is for him to pot shot and use his defense but i still see him losing
            manny just gets destroyed
            i think martinez kills manny within 6
            Come on now
            if slow azz Margo and turtle shell clottey were able to tear manny up
            sexy sergio will have a field day with him

Comment

They care because it's a good excuse to use should their favorite fighter lose. Last I checked skill won fights.

Comment

Then tell Floyd to stop ducking Sergio

Comment

Yup who cares. Martinez-Haye would be a good scrap.

Comment

So larry if floyd doesn't fight Martinez is he a *****?? Martinez just called mayweather out last saturday.

Comment

Working...
                    X