Collapse
No announcement yet.

margarito EXPOSED - MAYWEATHER CAN SLEEP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is only lucky he didn't have to fight an of the top 3 welters.. no one was exposed.. the ww division is just that good.
    with the competition in the division right now you are bound to have an L.

Comment

Originally posted by heyhybrid View Post
      juanma will be a legend....

would be interesting to see if he goes up in weight classes like pacquiao did. with the punching power he has he could do some damage.
      yes, im looking forward to seeing that happen

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        Mayweather is only lucky he didn't have to fight an of the top 3 welters.. no one was exposed.. the ww division is just that good.
        with the competition in the division right now you are bound to have an L.
        what are u smoking? margarito ****ing sucks. exposed as a cheater and too vulnerable to be considered one of the top 10 fighters in the world. damn whats wrong with you. hop off.

Comment

FACTS:

he is no champ
          he's a one style fighter
          he's vulnerable to speed & technique easily
          CHEATING ASS MAW****A - DISCREDITS HIS WIN AGAINST COTTO IN A WAY WHETHER HE DID IT OR NOT - THE DOUBT'S STILL THERE

now mayweather has all the rights to say he doesn't wanna fight margarito, and i was one of those who said he was a coward. mayweather has everything mosley has and then some. mayweathers science would be too much for margarito. now on to cotto - mosley 2 instead ... and i'll be rooting for mosley... and im puerto rican but i dislike cotto.
          glad to see that many now see the light, margarito could never beat floyd

Comment

FACTS:

he is no champ
            he's a one style fighter
            he's vulnerable to speed & technique easily
            CHEATING ASS MAW****A - DISCREDITS HIS WIN AGAINST COTTO IN A WAY WHETHER HE DID IT OR NOT - THE DOUBT'S STILL THERE

now mayweather has all the rights to say he doesn't wanna fight margarito, and i was one of those who said he was a coward. mayweather has everything mosley has and then some. mayweathers science would be too much for margarito. now on to cotto - mosley 2 instead ... and i'll be rooting for mosley... and im puerto rican but i dislike cotto.
            *******..margarito just lost to williams 3 fights ago, your acting like he's been undefeated or somthing

Comment

^ never thought i would to be honest. in fact margaritos performance led me to dislike mayweather too much - a bit too much. damn. but facts are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                *******..margarito just lost to williams 3 fights ago, your acting like he's been undefeated or somthing
                do you realize the pedestal he was put on when he beat cotto? if not, shhh.

Comment

Mosley would handle all the welterweights. Even at this age.

Comment

Mayweather is a fraud..

Margarito got an ass whooping. That's true.

But Mayweather is like hiding in his mansion waiting for everyone to loss so that he could never fight a threat.

Mayweather-Margarito
                    Margs loss to Williams and Mosley so the Fight is Off.

Mayweather-Cotto
                    Cotto loss to Maragrito so the fight is off

Mayweather-Williams
                    Williams lost to Margarito so the fight is off

Gayweather is just there waiting and doing nothing. He's a fraud and a coward.

Comment

i read your post and i see myself ... before last night.

mayweather is smart.. i can't belive i'm saying this ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X