No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zodiac

the first act from this david fincher film made me think it was going to be se7en redux... what with the unidentified serial murderer and his penchant for being way too clever for the cops to catch him and all...

but from the second act up until it ends, it becomes the character of jake gyllehaal's story... particularly his obsession in catching the zodiac killer which is quite problematic for it drags the movie down to a crawl and pretty much assumes a different genre... (something like oliver stone's JFK if u ask me...)

fincher's camerawork is always superb and his flair for suspense (at least in the first act) is quite remarkable...

maybe i'll give it a 7.5

Comment

• Paranorman.

Great stop motion animation film about a boy who has to deal with a zombie outbreak in his small town.
      Theres much more to it and it isnt for very young kids like most animated films. This came out just before Tim Burton's Frankenweenie, and there are similarities. Not sure which film was better.

Comment

• Snow White and the Huntsman

Not horrible, a lot better than I thought it would be.

Only bad thing was the final battle. That is so not how you siege a castle.

7/10

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          Snow White and the Huntsman

Not horrible, a lot better than I thought it would be.

Only bad thing was the final battle. That is so not how you siege a castle.

7/10

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          agree!
          it was better than what I expected, I thought the evil queen Ravenna (Charlize Theron) played an awesome character

I give it a 7.5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Argo.

Thought it would be good, but it was way better than i expected. Great film. Amazing its a true story.
            Havent felt so tense watching a film in a long time.
            The makers did an amazing job recreating some of the real events so accurately.
            That movie made me realize that i could never betray anybody.

If i had to do what Affleck's character(forgot name) was ordered to do i might as well off myself cuz i couldnt live with some **** like that.

Comment

• Silver Linings Playbook

Such a ****in awesome film. The acting was superb.

Perks of Being a Wallflower

Loved this film very much. I went with little expectations and maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much.

Comment

• Mama - 7/10

I love Guillermo Del Toro (especially Pan's Labyrinth) so when I saw this was coming out I had to see it.

I don't think it's his best film to date, but it's overall a good Ghost story with a bit of a twist. The acting was pretty good and there's some good scares, but they're not done cheesy. I think they sorta dropped the ball with the ending, but IMO it didn't kill the movie and I had an idea it would end the way it ended.

Comment

• The Imposter

5 out of 5

Comment

• Lawless staring Tom Hardy. Great movie and I give it a 9 1/2

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                      Lawless staring Tom Hardy. Great movie and I give it a 9 1/2

is that a shoe size?

Comment

Working...
                      X