No announcement yet.

Todd duBoef: Pacquiao will make about $30 million on Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading Comprehensions
    is what most people lacks, it Clearly states he has the "CHANCE TO EARN UP TO 30 MILLION" it does not say he is WILL MAKE 30 MILLION his purse is 9 million with performance bonuses which is still outstanding

Comment

how much can Marquez make if he's only guaranteed $3M?

Comment

The Floyd fan financial experts are making their way into this thread.

Comment

Meh, I wouldn't get out of bed for a lousy $30 mil.

Comment

That's great for Pacquiao.

Comment

wow thats pathetic. 100-0 split for floyd or no fight. accept or you ducking.

Comment

forgifs.com
                and the p-tards go Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  how much can Marquez make if he's only guaranteed $3M?
                  I think that's ridiculously low for JMM. Deserves atleast $10 million guaranteed imo.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                    maybe if he wouldve stoped complaining after manny beat him , and beat quality opponents maybe just maybe he would be making the same money manny is !

manny is making this kind of cash because he demloished a well known fighter named oscar ! marquez on the other hand beat some bum named baby bull ! look at the high profile and top notch future hall of fame competition manny destroyed compared to the no name jack leggers that marquez beat ! remember that bum marquez knocked out in the first round ? i sure as hell dont

cotto
                    oscar
                    marquez
                    mosley

now compare it to the people marquez beat

aside from baby bull i cant even name any of marquez recent opponents ! that should tell you the level and quality of opponet marquez was fighting
                    They are fighting again because Marquez whipped his azz the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
                      I think that's ridiculously low for JMM. Deserves atleast $10 million guaranteed imo.
                      You've been posting here for so long but still you along with some of the posters here still don't know yet how boxing economics work... For elite fighters like Manny and Marquez the guaranteed number is just a number that are stated in the commissions ledger, but the bulk of the purse is still the PPV shares, plus ofcourse along with some others like gate sales and fight endorsements... So even if they they put 1mill guarantees each for Manny and Juan, depending on their contracted percentage on PPV sales, gate sales and fight endorsers, Manny will still earn 25-30million and Juan will be getting way more that 10million... If you are a bum boxers, guaranteed check is what you will only get, but the elites talk in percentage of the total income....

Comment

Working...
                      X