No announcement yet.

Who's the better Mexican superstar??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Bute, even before the Froch fight lacked a right hand, infighting and always seemed uncomfortable taking the initiative because his game was solely to counter punch. He didn't have much of an arsenal at all. Canelo has shown far more than Bute man. There was nothing amazing about Bute, or good to say the least.
    Never said it was bro. But Bute was favored over Froch on this site & everywhere because it looked like he was superior. Even though it was a fact he fought no one.

Comment

I would say Canelo because he did it on his own. Chavez Jr has had his dad help in the Process. While Canelo did on his own it's not in easy thing to do to go agains't a legend son like Chavez Jr. I would say they are about the same I don't think Canelo has fought the better fighters or Chavez Jr has either. I am fan of both fighters.

Comment

This is kinda how I expected this poll to go, war on Chavez!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
          but you dont go purely on names on a resume. you go by were that name was at the time it got on canelo resume. by the time canelo got mosely on his resume the year is 2012 and shane has not won a fight since 2009

zbik and rubio careers dont compare to shane.

so historically shane is cleary better fighter than those two but that does not change the fact that zbik, rubio victories are better wins than a win over an old mosely in 2012.

now to a casual fan a victory over mosely looks better but since we are at boxingscene i would have to assume most if not all here are not casual fans so that argument is mute.

my critique of canelo does not instantly mean that i think chavez jr is leagues above him. they are in same league but chavez jr is slightly better. because he has fought better comp while canelo has not
          My whole "argument" was based off of you saying he should have beaten Gomez, who he did end up stopping, better than Cotto did years before.

Chavez Jr. has beaten NO ONE of note worse than they've ever been beaten. Not even ****ing Peter Manfredo...that is the worse I've seen Shane be beaten, however. He also matched Margarito in stopping Kermit Cintron in five rounds without Margarito's body swarming attack.

But, I get it, around here it's the "latest is the greatest" so things will change after Sept. 15. Chavez Jr. will be crapped on and Alvarez will be exalted.

Comment

Easily Chavez Jr. He will break you down and you will piss blood.

Comment

What the hell, ginger rose again??

Comment

If Martinez loses to Chavez then he is not as good as people are making him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  If Martinez loses to Chavez then he is not as good as people are making him out to be.
                  You still didn't answer after you accused me of saying Pacman/Floyd should fight Martinez at 160. Biggest lie ever told.

Comment

Stupid immature poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      You still didn't answer after you accused me of saying Pacman/Floyd should fight Martinez at 160. Biggest lie ever told.
                      Because I'm focusing on the EUROs at the moment. Also I said 154lb or 160lb meaning it was not a lie just uncertainty on my part.

Comment

Working...
                      X