Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im taking over this section of the Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTFO taco vendor, this lounge belongs to moi.......

Comment

Georges is a faqqot and a snitch...................

Comment

he is also of the Hebrew faith.............

Comment

nothing more useless then a towelhead terrorist bradley has a 0 in his record

Comment

One thing I learned from this thread is that vcvc, gcjc, pcp, dpdp or whatever stupid name he has is really obsessed with Derranged.

He rips off all his jokes, posting style, he probably tries to pose as a New York Jew in real life and watches Christopher Walken movies every night.

This obsession is becoming really creepy.

I'm glad I'm not Derranged, he has a long list of worthless stalkers who ride his coattails like flies on a horse's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
              One thing I learned from this thread is that vcvc, gcjc, pcp, dpdp or whatever stupid name he has is really obsessed with Derranged.

He rips off all his jokes, posting style, he probably tries to pose as a New York Jew in real life and watches Christopher Walken movies every night.

I'm glad I'm not Derranged, he has a long list of worthless stalkers who ride his coattails like flies on a horse's ass.
              very, very, creepy indeed.

Comment

Kerpal getting slammed in his own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post

\

he ripped off my style, and you ripped off alot of peoples styles with your **** posts, but then again you probably one of the genuine ****s....

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    very, very, creepy indeed.
                    GTFO my thread and go back to the lounge begging for used equipment.....

Comment

• Sanjay just got smoked. Save yourself while you have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X