No announcement yet.

Wimbledon 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    dont care who wins it not into tennis, but if Murray wins it i want him to drape a scottish flag around him for all the photos just to piss of the press who change their mind about if he's scottish or british depending if he wins or loses
    He looks like a rancid dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      He looks like a rancid dragon.
      i just love the fact he hates the game celebs have to play with the press. U can tell he's a PR bloke saying u have to say this and that, and he's thinking go **** yourself im not coming out with that ****e.

Comment

Murray is the fucking man. The guy even lives in London to get our approval and people still shit on him. If he were to win it all, I too hope he does what gingeralbino suggested, would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          Murray is the fucking man. The guy even lives in London to get our approval and people still shit on him. If he were to win it all, I too hope he does what gingeralbino suggested, would be epic.
          i hope that before Roddick becomes complete rubbish that Murray and him meet in a Grand Slam final.

Then Roddick hits a 158 mph serve right into Murrays mouth and he chokes on it.

just kidding

i would rather that be done to Djokavic

but who am i kidding?

Comment

Ana Ivanovic's match is starting now. Tissues at the ready.

Comment

Working...
            X