No announcement yet.

Question about Eatting 6 meals a day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Eatting 6 meals a day

OK i knwo eatting 6 times a day will boost my metabolism ALOT and help me dro pthe weight BUT what should i be eatting.

Meal by Meal

Umm... are you weight training?? you gotta lift weights to eat like that really.

Otherwise you'll just gain weight from excessive calories.

- The Jake

Comment

The Jake, it depends how much you eat.
      Mr. Baroni has posted some info on his message board http://pub70.ezboard.com/fnybafrm2.s...opicID=1.topic

Comment

I eat 6 small meals a day. I lift weights but I dont lift heavy. I eat low fat high protein meals. Lots of chicken n fish really. I have dropped from 238 to 215 on my way to 195-205. I also do BJJ 2 days a week and muay thai 3 days. The thai workouts I know help me burn fat, they kick ass.
        I hope that helps.

Comment

Baroni has some good advice on there.

what kinda meals do you make?

Jake check out my journal thats my work out schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by katiska
            The Jake, it depends how much you eat.
            Mr. Baroni has posted some info on his message board http://pub70.ezboard.com/fnybafrm2.s...opicID=1.topic
            It also depends on how physically active you are and whether or not you burn off the excess calories.

It was a gross oversimplification on my behalf because I was tired and wanted sleep when I wrote that.

- The Jake

Comment

its hard to eat that many times a day. sometimes you are just not hungry but have to force yourself and almost feels like you are fool and just eating more and gaining weight. anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Comment

Smaller portions is the key.

- The Jake

Comment

I eat 6 times a day, I ****ing love it. Honeslty, if I don't eat every few hours I feel like I'm starving like a mother****er.

This is my usual:

meal 1: bowl of oats, some fruit, protein shake.

meal 2: chicken/tuna sandwhich, protein shake.

meal 3: chicken/tuna/ham sandwhich again.

meal 4: (post workout) muesli bar, apple/banana, sandwhich, protein shake.

meal 5: whatever the hell my mum cooks.

meal 6: protein shake, fruit.

Comment

Magic man, post workout you want something high in GI carbs (dextrose) to give an insulin spike and get the protein quickly to the muscles. After about 45 mins-1hr than eat a whole meal

Comment

Working...
                    X