No announcement yet.

Last Night's Dirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Night's Dirt

I liked what Max Kellerman did when he brought attention to the judge with a shady track record before the robbery was announced.

HBO, Showtime, and and the other major broadcasters should take it a step further and do what they can to interview these fa990ts after the fights, too. Not being able to stay in obscurity after turning in a blatantly corrupt scorecard makes it easy for things to stay as bad as they have been.

Tonight's shamelessly biased judge was Tony Paolillo. A quick Google search shows that he's been part of at least three major decisions that were considered robberies, including two of the worst I've seen as a boxing fan: Calderon - Mayol, Casamayor - Santa Cruz, and last night's dirt.

He's third from the left.

It's an idea, and I'm sure there are plenty of reasons to shut it down, but it could go a long way in cleaning up the sport and is easier than waiting for a federal commission to be created.

Originally posted by $mannyFresh
    I liked what Max Kellerman did when he brought attention to the judge with a shady track record before the robbery was announced.

HBO, Showtime, and and the other major broadcasters should take it a step further and do what they can to interview these fa990ts after the fights, too. Not being able to stay in obscurity after turning in a blatantly corrupt scorecard makes it easy for things to stay as bad as they have been.

Tonight's shamelessly biased judge was Tony Paolillo. A quick Google search shows that he's been part of at least three major decisions that were considered robberies, including two of the worst I've seen as a boxing fan: Calderon - Mayol, Casamayor - Santa Cruz, and last night's dirt.
    IMAGE#1
    He's third from the left.

It's an idea, and I'm sure there are plenty of reasons to shut it down, but it could go a long way in cleaning up the sport and is easier than waiting for a federal commission to be created.
    So you liked Kellerman getting schooled by Papa? When he was told that the judge actually had Santa Cruz winning against Casamayor. Understandable, we all love when Kellerman gets owned on live TV.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

:
      Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      So you liked Kellerman getting schooled by Papa? When he was told that the judge actually had Santa Cruz winning against Casamayor. Understandable, we all love when Kellerman gets owned on live TV.

Damn...

I did miss that.

Honestly wouldn't have made the thread had I heard it.

Either way, Burgos got robbed in another shameless decision and I don't think the judges should be allowed to slide the way they do.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh
        :

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Damn...

I did miss that.

Honestly wouldn't have made the thread had I heard it.

Either way, Burgos got robbed in another shameless decision and I don't think the judges should be allowed to slide the way they do.
        It was actually great. If the fight is up go check it out. Its funny, typical Kellerman. He was riding Burgos so hard that he forgot to check his facts.

Comment

I thought Burgos won but half way thru the fight I posted "dont be surprised if this fight is actually closer than y'all think/have it." Sure enough it was scored a draw so the decision did not surprise me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            I thought Burgos won but half way thru the fight I posted "dont be surprised if this fight is actually closer than y'all think/have it." Sure enough it was scored a draw so the decision did not surprise me at all.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=582075

^and atleast one of those votes for martinez was mistake.

Comment

Working...
            X