Collapse
No announcement yet.

which tall fighter had the best left hook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mention of de La hoya at 147 and below huh?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      No mention of de La hoya at 147 and below huh?
      Yup de la Hoya another pretty tall welter just like Tito with a great left ..

Comment

Soda Popinski, by far one of the trickiest lefts in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Corrales was around 5ft10, not that tall.
          If we're having fighters that short then Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr, David Tua etc etc
          are you ******ed? Corrales fought at 130 and 135, that IS tall. he was very tall for that weight class and since boxing has weight classes his style is going to incorporate that height advantage over his opponents in those weight classes. What the **** does this have to do with david tua and tyson and other short heavyweights. youre an idiot

Comment

"Chico".......dude was tall for his division and always packed a mean left...

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              are you ******ed? Corrales fought at 130 and 135, that IS tall. he was very tall for that weight class and since boxing has weight classes his style is going to incorporate that height advantage over his opponents in those weight classes. What the **** does this have to do with david tua and tyson and other short heavyweights. youre an idiot

The O.P wasn't very specific & I thought I made my point quite clear before you went off on one, frantically typing your little fingers in a fit of rage. Maybe rather than the primary school name calling as usual you could of gave a proper answer.
              Yes he was tall for 130/135. If we're going by 'tall by the weight' that had a respectable left hook, we'd be here forever.

And take that fcuking picture down will you for Christ sake.

Comment

The O.P wasn't very specific & I thought I made my point quite clear before you went off on one, frantically typing your little fingers in a fit of rage. Maybe rather than the primary school name calling as usual you could of gave a proper answer.
                Yes he was tall for 130/135. If we're going by 'tall by the weight' that had a respectable left hook, we'd be here forever.

And take that fcuking picture down will you for Christ sake.

Comment

Originally posted by 8Time View Post

Tall for the weight then, are you happy now, half-pint?

Comment

Tall for the weight then, are you happy now, half-pint?
                    Well the TS wasn't too specific so you could be right after all. Nevermind my last post..

Comment

Corrales was around 5ft10, not that tall.
                      If we're having fighters that short then Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr, David Tua etc etc
                      Corrales was tall for his weight class, that what the posters getting at.

Comment

Working...
                      X