In your opinion... Did Ike Quartey Beat Oscar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    What makes you say that?
    You were ****ting on Duran saying he had **** defense, saying it was worse than Pacs, it seemed in defense of Ray Leonard, maybe I'm wrong but coupled with this, its a bit suspect to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      I thought Oscar won that one but I thought Whitaker and Sturm beat Hoya
      agreed!!!!!

Comment

I don't see how people think Oscar won this. I didn't see it live, but when I saw the tape I was shocked I hadn't heard about this in terms of robberies.

Quartey probably won 7 of the first 9 rounds, easily.

Comment

I gave it to Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by dans View Post
            I don't see how people think Oscar won this. I didn't see it live, but when I saw the tape I was shocked I hadn't heard about this in terms of robberies.

Quartey probably won 7 of the first 9 rounds, easily.
            same here, i just watched it and oscar was clearly behind going into the 12th. I only gave him 4 rounds, 1 even.

Comment

Oscar took it in the 12th round

Comment

In the other forum I go to, Im in vast minority. EVERYBODY else it seems thinks Quartey won that fight CLEARLY! I scored it 115-113 for Oscar. Yes, Quartey did win quite many rounds, but not enough to win the fight. Oscar's finish was really brilliant and aweinspiring. And instead of praising him for the courage and strength he showed, the idiots go hugging Quartey and hating on Oscar!

Comment

Working...
                X