Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is the underdog against Pacquiao. When you see all the experts choosing Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is the underdog against Pacquiao. When you see all the experts choosing Pacman

If the majority of experts are choosing Pacquiao to win. That makes Cotto the underdog, reason I started this topic is because I've seen many posts keep saying Pacquiao is the underdog which I completely disagree with.

The word underdog is used for who the most likely loser will be in the fight. And I personally believe Pacquiao should be the favorite going into this fight and I bet most experts favor him too.
    Pacman
    76.92%
    Cotto
    23.08%

The experts aren't buying this bull**** from some of the fans saying Cotto is too big. Size don't win fights, just watch Mayweather/Oscar for that proof. Oscar was like 15 pounds more than Mayweather fight night!

Comment

Ch@mpBox@PR you think most experts will favor Cotto? Or did you vote for the wrong fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
        If the majority of experts are choosing Pacquiao to win. That makes Cotto the underdog, reason I started this topic is because I've seen many posts keep saying Pacquiao is the underdog which I completely disagree with.

The word underdog is used for who the most likely loser will be in the fight. And I personally believe Pacquiao should be the favorite going into this fight and I bet most experts favor him too.
        can u post the links where these majority of "experts" made MP the favorite?

i like to read it too...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
          can u post the links where these majority of "experts" made MP the favorite?

i like to read it too...
          I'm asking you who experts will favor. And I believe they will favor Pacquiao because of his speed and angles. And has one of the best foot-work in boxing today.
          Last edited by ACHlLLES; 06-24-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

from an analytical POV i think most people who know what they're talking about come to the conclusion that Pacquiao has the better chance at winning

the only argument for Cotto winning is the size advantage, which i think is being overplayed by certain people

some people automatically assume being smaller equates to being the underdog but this isn't the case

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              some people automatically assume being smaller equates to being the underdog but this isn't the case
              Who was favored in Oscar/Mayweather? Surely it was Mayweather with his defense despite Oscar coming in about 15 pounds or more than Mayweather fight night.

Comment

Cotto is not winning this fight, I'm sorry but Margarito isn't even fast and Pacquiao throws just as much as Margarito maybe not as hard since he is naturally smaller so he might win on points. But in either way, Pacquiao is winning this fight. Also Pacquiao isn't a dumb ass like Margarito and shows more angles.

Comment

I don't think that Pacquiao will be the outright favorire fighter of this match-up from all the boxing experts.

But I think they've all learned to not count Pacuiao out completely just because of size difference.

Comment

Working...
                  X