No announcement yet.

Floyd is going to struggle with Ortiz.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Damn Bush.....I need to sig the "Mayweather will struggle with Ortiz" quote when people start bringing up how Floyd cherry picked him supposedly.
    I've never said that, so what's the point??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I've never said that, so what's the point??
      It'd be a good quote from a respectable poster, when the morons try to say Floyd cherry picked Ortiz. I don't consider Mosley, Ortiz, or Cotto cherry picks. But there's people that do.

Comment

It'd be a good quote from a respectable poster, when the morons try to say Floyd cherry picked Ortiz. I don't consider Mosley, Ortiz, or Cotto cherry picks. But there's people that do.
        Avoid undefeated fighters and the superstars in his division...cherry picks, just look at my cherry tree...all those cherries are there for the picking but who does he fight? The weakest threat of them all, and I can bump my thread I made in October were I predicted he would pick Guerrero. Your idol is so predictable

Comment

LOL you fans flip flop and dkride like its no tomorrow. This is exactly what you posted. Man you really should just stop:

4Corners said:

Floyd is never going to fight Robert Guerrero. Seriously....
          And comparing Floyd fighting Guerrero now to when he fought Ortiz is STRAIGHT IGNORANCE.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
            LOL you fans flip flop and dkride like its no tomorrow. This is exactly what you posted. Man you really should just stop:

4Corners said:
            wrost fans ever........

Comment

Working...
            X