No announcement yet.

Too much respect for each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much respect for each other.

Not only did they respect each others power, particularly Mosely who started not throwing after he got dropped, they kept frigging touching gloves. It was a disgrace for the fans.

The only positive is that Manny won every round with a guy who only threw 290 punches and hugged, stayed out of range and didn't throw.

In fact, when Manny got pushed, he got angry and went back to himself. Maybe Mayweather pissing him off would actually get old Manny out?

Agree.

Fair enough they're nice guys outside the ring but for God's sake make a fight out of it. I thought they were gonna suck each other off at one point.

Comment

definatelt too much respect,from shane it was bordering on fear,to much fear of getting knocked down and out,he should have took it to pac more later on but stayed disapointing.

Pac didnt like the reach speed and power shane possibly could unleash and was a lot more technical andcagey till later on.

Not a bad thing that this wasnt the sexy brawl people thought it could be,now floyd and fans think pac will be easy for floyd to beat,once floyds "tuned" up with another fight,hele sign for pac early next year,and pac will defeat marquez,but people will say marquez is old and not good at the weight and not accept that pac is just too good.

Comment

Shane never wanted to get close to manny.
        - Because of his left power punch could knock him out.
        - This is why Shane always guard up his right hand infront of his face.
        - Because pacman can throw almost Thousand of punches in whole 12round.
        - Getting Hit from multiple punch will swollen up your muscle even if its Light. No other option to dodge this punch except to Hugged/Cling or Run Away.

Comment

It was wrecking my head when they touched gloves at the start and end of each round!!

Mosley only there for the pay day

Comment

I agree. I hated when they were touching gloves all the time.

Comment

Absolutely agree with this. It was a lovefest in there, I've never felt so awakward in my life watching a boxing match. They seemed like friends and didn't want to engage in some sort of war.

Pacquiao needs an opponent who wants to fight and take his head off, it's not motivating him to be fighting guys like Mosley.

Did anyone see the touch gloves after Pacquiao knocked Mosley down? I've never in my life seen this before, when you knock an opponent down, you go for the kill! They touched gloves for heavens sake, what the hell?

Comment

They touched gloves and got headbutted more than the punches landed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Uturn;10499288]Absolutely agree with this. It was a lovefest in there, I've never felt so awakward in my life watching a boxing match. They seemed like friends and didn't want to engage in some sort of war.

Pacquiao needs an opponent who wants to fight and take his head off, it's not motivating him to be fighting guys like Mosley.

Did anyone see the touch gloves after Pacquiao knocked Mosley down? I've never in my life seen this before, when you knock an opponent down, you go for the kill! They touched gloves for heavens sake, what the hell?[/QUOTE]

Ya man that was ****ing crazy i was like take ****ing head off not shake hands.I think Manny was getting a lil tired of touching gloves in the later rounds but just did so cause Mosley kept offering too.Id be pissed if i paid for a ticket for that fight

Comment

Working...
                  X