Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow @ this poll
    imo bradley rapes kahn

Comment

I would pick Khan to win on points. Amir is the top guy at 140 at the moment imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
        just interested to see who people think would win this after seeing Khans recent peformance over Mccloskey.
        People need to wake up and smell the coffee, Bradley is the real deal a bonafide boxing legend in the making. Khan has the makings of a great boxer but Bradley's mentality is one of a warrior...Khan is fabricated to an extent.

Bradley will break Khan down to pieces rd by rd until he is at a point where he is coasting through to a points victory. 8 rds to 4, Bradley UD.....Desert Storm will get on the inside and take away all Khan's weapons, downhill from there.

People will see just how far Bradley is ahead of EVERYONE else once he destroys Khan in the ring.

Comment

Khan wins on points or by Knock out. Bradley doesn't have the power to hurt Khan.

And EVEN Bradley said Khan is faster than him. When you combine Khans better reach, I don't see how Bradley will win.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            People need to wake up and smell the coffee, Bradley is the real deal a bonafide boxing legend in the making. Khan has the makings of a great boxer but Bradley's mentality is one of a warrior...Khan is fabricated to an extent.

Bradley will break Khan down to pieces rd by rd until he is at a point where he is coasting through to a points victory. 8 rds to 4, Bradley UD.....Desert Storm will get on the inside and take away all Khan's weapons, downhill from there.

People will see just how far Bradley is ahead of EVERYONE else once he destroys Khan in the ring.
            I will place all my points on a Khan victory when they meet if you are interested?

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              wow @ this poll
              imo bradley rapes kahn
              I feel the same way, a bunch of people will be in shock at how Bradley pushes Khan around in there and spanks him like a bad puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
                Khan is to much bigger. Not to mention faster.
                Khan loses a lot of stamina as fights progress. He will definitely be losing stamina with Tim's style in his face all fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roksan View Post
                  I will place all my points on a Khan victory when they meet if you are interested?
                  If and when the fight gets made, send me a pm to remind me. Khan's toughest challenge to date was Maidana and Bradley would mop the floor with Maidana..10-2 UD.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    If and when the fight gets made, send me a pm to remind me. Khan's toughest challenge to date was Maidana and Bradley would mop the floor with Maidana..10-2 UD.
                    Ok i will. Stay cool

Comment

haha, i accidentally picked khan by KO, but i meant to pick khan by decision. either way, i think khan is going to blow bradley out of the water. if khan drops him, and i think he will, khan will go in and just overwhelm bradley. i hate khan, and i'm not too impressed with bradley, but i just see khan dominating. if bradley can prove me wrong, great, but i don't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X