Ward vs kovalev at 175 ? Who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Ward in a 117-110 UD

Comment

Who is Andre Ward? You mean the broadcaster?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        kovalev.........too strong, too russian....
        Russia, holders of 3 belts out of a possible 68. I think they'll have to win a few more for you to argue on that basis.

Comment

Ward beats anyone put infront of him, him getting injured & taking a year off was a Good thing, during his absence we have had good contenders rise up as challenges for the p4p prince from 160 to 175 there is starting to be some interesting challenges for Ward

Comment

Everyone is quick to say Ward will beat this guy or that guy but there is a reason why he calls out smaller guys to come up or bigger guys to come down to him instead of moving to where the opposition is. I think Kovalev hurts Ward and stops him......"hammers".

Comment

Andre Ward would want the fight at 168, so Kovalev would be weight-drained and weaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Ward ducks this fight like the plague or tries draining him to 168 when he is a career light-heavyweight.
                Ha, yeah because Ward has a history of ducking people!? I like Kovalev but I'd pick B-Hop and Ward to score UD's against him at this point, unlike Cleverly, they are smart enough to potshot and smother Kovalev once he gets in close, he's good put he's not the all around polished product Golovkin is...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Everyone is quick to say Ward will beat this guy or that guy but there is a reason why he calls out smaller guys to come up or bigger guys to come down to him instead of moving to where the opposition is. I think Kovalev hurts Ward and stops him......"hammers".
                  Who has Ward called out that is smaller or bigger? Dawson called him out and said he'd drop to 168, Arthur Abraham was in the Super 6, There was talk of Sergio moving up as there was supposedly no competition at 160.. And the media is calling for Golovkin vs Ward!

The only guy he called out at 160 was Chavez, is both taller and naturally bigger than Ward!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post

The only guy he called out at 160 was Chavez, is both taller and naturally bigger than Ward!
                    Yeah but thats not why Andre called him out.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                      Yeah but thats not why Andre called him out.
                      Well that's obvious, it's because it would be his highest pay day, and Chavez has name value... Do you take issue with that!?

Boxing for fighters is first and foremost a business to feed their families!

Comment

Working...
                      X