• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont know who wins..... I know it's going to be a helleva fight

And I want to see it

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I'm still going with Garcia in this fight, the fact is that Lucas has looked very average against his good opponents.

He's got 1 signature win against Ajose and Garcia has 1 signature win against Khan.
      Garcia has looked very average against washed up guys and Khan as well until the KO.

Comment

So those punches that Zab and Alexander were able to take for 12 rounds would destroy Garcia? I don't see it. I'm leaning towards Garcia by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          So those punches that Zab and Alexander were able to take for 12 rounds would destroy Garcia? I don't see it. I'm leaning towards Garcia by decision.
          So the Garcia that barely beat Ashley Theophane and got a SD is suppose to decision Mattysee? I dont see it

Look at how they fought Lucas, THey ran, held and spoiled all night long like little pu$$ies yet still got their asses beat and knocked down. That was also 2-3 years ago. Why are you looking at those 2 fights instead of what Lucas has done since? He has been wrecking guys and has the entire division running away.

Comment

Matthysse by late stoppage. Garcia is really gonna have to hurt Matts early and get his respect. Matt's defense isn't flawless so Garcia will find his counter-punch opportunities, but Lucas isn't a brainless brawler, so his defense will have to be on point too. Garcia is gonna get hurt at his own game. He's gonna look to bang with the banger and he'll find out he doesn't have the same firepower. I think Garcia is mentally tough, but I think Lucas is just built for battle, We will see.

Comment

Lucas knocks Garcia out. New 140 pound king.

Comment

I've never been that impressed by Danny Garcia.

Beating Morales, who was as washed up as Flavor Flav is nothing to write home about.

And he knocked out Amir Khan. Big deal. I can crack an egg too.

I love LMM and believe he would be able to stop Garcia but I don't think it would be a complete blowout the way many in here are predicting.

I'm not going to wrack my brain or get in depth analyzing the matchup because it just isn't going to happen.

Comment

My head say's Lucas,my gut is telling me Danny..I don't know yet,I'm leaning towards Garcia tbh...One thing is for sure tho,this is going to be a great fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    So the Garcia that barely beat Ashley Theophane and got a SD is suppose to decision Mattysee? I dont see it

Look at how they fought Lucas, THey ran, held and spoiled all night long like little pu$$ies yet still got their asses beat and knocked down. That was also 2-3 years ago. Why are you looking at those 2 fights instead of what Lucas has done since? He has been wrecking guys and has the entire division running away.
                    I think cause since he(Lucas)has not fought a world class opponent...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Which is why I said I'm LEANING towards Garcia by dec, I'm not saying he'll win for sure. I don't see anybody getting destroyed in this fight, the people who predict a demolition have some explaining to do. Who has Matthysse wrecked? Soto? Ajose? These guys were not proven elite 140lbers. Wrecking Khan is a better accomplishment. Based on what they've done recently, Garcia should be the slight favorite.

Comment

Working...
                      X