No announcement yet.

Joe Frazier Tribute - The Final Farewell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    I agree. But I am not quite over Philly giving Rocky a statue while Joe Frazier had to wait and watch an movie character get such an honor.
    Neither am I. I'm just saying that a tribute video isn't exactly the place for such discussions. It's bad enough that you can't view many Frazier videos online without the comments all being bitter back and forth between Frazier and Ali fans, or comments about how the City of Philly was unjustifiably so cold towards him despite him helping put them on the map in the sports world in the 70s.

I just grew tired of all the bitterness on Frazier videos. I don't even bother to read the comments anymore because people seem more content arguing amongst themselves than paying tribute to the man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Neither am I. I'm just saying that a tribute video isn't exactly the place for such discussions. It's bad enough that you can't view many Frazier videos online without the comments all being bitter back and forth between Frazier and Ali fans, or comments about how the City of Philly was unjustifiably so cold towards him despite him helping put them on the map in the sports world in the 70s.

I just grew tired of all the bitterness on Frazier videos. I don't even bother to read the comments anymore because people seem more content arguing amongst themselves than paying tribute to the man himself.
      As a boxing fan, you would easily dismiss any negative remarks against my man frazier. (in my head) you and me already know the accomplishments this man has achieved, and would know why this video gave me a tear....**** you for not contributing to his greatness...this is an awesome video man - give no remorsee to ^@#$^@#$^& like these......

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I agree. But I am not quite over Philly giving Rocky a statue while Joe Frazier had to wait and watch an movie character get such an honor.

That statue was paid for by Stallone himself.It's not like the city dipped into it's own pockets to pay for it.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          That statue was paid for by Stallone himself.It's not like the city dipped into it's own pockets to pay for it.
          But they should of.

Comment

Working...
          X