No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gallagher on Mayweather vs Khan, Mitchell vs Murray II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gallagher on Mayweather vs Khan, Mitchell vs Murray II

As previously reported, WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has made his gym in Bolton available to Manchester trainer Joe Gallagher and his stable of fighters after they were forced to leave their premises in Denton and look for a new base.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    As previously reported, WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has made his gym in Bolton available to Manchester trainer Joe Gallagher and his stable of fighters after they were forced to leave their premises in Denton and look for a new base.

[Click Here To Read More]
    No one bites the hand that feeds him and we expect Gallager to lick Khan's a.s.s,balls and d.i.c.k for sometime otherwise he wont have a gym to train his fighters in

Comment

Amir khans heart........greater than floyds turkey giving...........fake ass.................PR stunt.............

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        Amir khans heart........greater than floyds turkey giving...........fake ass.................PR stunt.............
        The time you become homeless you will learn to appreciate what Mayweather does to the homeless.When bad luck strikes you cant even afford a chocolate bar let alone a turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          The time you become homeless you will learn to appreciate what Mayweather does to the homeless.When bad luck strikes you cant even afford a chocolate bar let alone a turkey.
          got nothing against about giving.....................but it sure looks fake as hell to me.......................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            got nothing against about giving.....................but it sure looks fake as hell to me.......................
            He's been doing this for years. How can this possibly look fake to you? Man, don't tell me you're that negative of a person or that much of a hater. When was the last time you've heard of mayweather inviting someone he helped to be interviewed to say good things about him?

Comment

how charitable, im cryin already.
              yknow, i would say he will beat floyd but....BUT, HE WOULD HAVE TO GIVE ME MORE THAN HIS TERRORIST HEADQuaRTERS to say it:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake::bukkake:.........YEP ...YOU GUESSED IT......MUMS ARSOLE. and he will still lose to the man at 147. the world.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                how charitable, im cryin already.
                yknow, i would say he will beat floyd but....BUT, HE WOULD HAVE TO GIVE ME MORE THAN HIS TERRORIST HEADQuaRTERS to say it:bukkake::bukkake::bukkake::bukkake:.........YEP ...YOU GUESSED IT......MUMS ARSOLE. and he will still lose to the man at 147. the world.
                Why would he give you, your mom's *******? That's not worth anything. Seriously some of you have the personality of a cockroach and the grammar of a sixth grader (my apoligies to all the cockroaches and the sixth graders of the world).

Comment

Amir lost to some bum in england he don't stand a chance in hell against Mayweather, the only reason he is in the conversatition to fight floyd is because he has a huge fanbase in England and Floyd wants some of the England PPV money

Comment

Originally posted by Money Is KING View Post
                    Amir lost to some bum in england he don't stand a chance in hell against Mayweather, the only reason he is in the conversatition to fight floyd is because he has a huge fanbase in England and Floyd wants some of the England PPV money
                    You are partly right with the fight making a hell of a lot of money.

But Khan is a worthy opponent for Mayweather regardless.

Comment

Working...
                    X