No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton on Board: I'll Be Watching Haye-Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton on Board: I'll Be Watching Haye-Chisora

Ricky Hatton says he will be just like every other boxing fan on July 14th and will pull up his seat to enjoy what should be an enthralling contest between David Haye and Dereck Chisora at Upton Park in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

there's only one ricky hatton...only one ricky haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatton!

good man ricky! we'll all be watching, even the Klits

Comment

Who won't?

Even the morons complaining will watch this fight.

It's an exciting fight with bad blood and a backstory and a brawl at a press conference to add icing to the cake. Who could ask for more?

Both in their primes aswell and two of the best from Britain.

But, I'm not surprised Hatton say's this after Sky have ****ed him over.

Comment

im deffo gonna watch it.this is a proper grudge match.dont care who wins but i want to see a brutal knockout finish the fight

Comment

If you are a boxing fan you want to see this fight IMO! And even if you are not watching boxing regular this is the one to watch out for!
          Their styles fit to each other just perfect!
          This fight has excitement written all over it!

Comment

Good man.....

Comment

Only a bitter fool wouldn't watch this fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BobGoe
                London deserves this fight but keep it in London with nothing going to us in the USA. Don't ruin our lives with british trash.
                seems sum1s a little pissed that non of there heavyweights is taking part in a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by BobGoe
                  London deserves this fight but keep it in London with nothing going to us in the USA. Don't ruin our lives with british trash.
                  Bob, sometimes you should just type the response but NOT press the Submit button. Stuff like this makes you look very petty. If you don't want to watch the fight, don't watch the fight. There'll be a gang of us in the Miami area watching if anyone is interested.

Comment

Glad to hear Ricky being honest, of course he'll watch it. So will all the self righteous journalists and rival promoters that have condemned it.

Mind you, in Ricky's current situation, bigging up a Boxnation fight can't hurt either can it? I'd much rather Hatton Promotions end up there than Channel 5 anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X