Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez vs. Ricardo Mayorga on Sept. 17th on a GB PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saul Alvarez vs. Ricardo Mayorga on Sept. 17th on a GB PPV?

As for the rumors of “Canelo” facing Ricardo Mayorga, according to Schaefer, that match-up could take place on September 17th at the Staples Center on a pay-per-view show.
    http://www.maxboxing.com/news/promo-lead/garcia-returns

I think it's a solid fight, but not PPV worthy. I'd still buy it though. What do you guys think?
    Saul Alvarez
    52.38%
    Ricardo Mayorga
    47.62%

By the way considering how popular Canelo is and how much Mayorga generates PPV buys with his trash talking this would do pretty good financially I believe.

Comment

Not interested.

Comment

he needs to focus on Rhodes before thinking about mayorga.

Comment

Considering Canelo's lack of defense this could be a risky fight for him, let's see how he takes one of Mayorga's bombs on the chin!

Love to see Mayorga calling him a fake mexican or smth cos hes ginger lol

Comment

It will be exciting while it lasts and Mayorga has a punchers chance. I will watch.

Comment

I thought Mayorga was wanting a few tuneups before fighting another big name?

The build up would be hilarious. I think Mayorga could crack the 20 year old Alvarez mentally.

Comment

I like this fight, I will stream it for sure.

Comment

As much as Mayorga wasn't very good Canelo is nothing special either and Mayo could probably win.

Comment

I just want Mayorga to call out the ginger for the hype job that he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X