Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of best boxing videos on youtube (Gatti)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of best boxing videos on youtube (Gatti)

So under viewed, maybe GP's best.

Arturro was awesome, he was also a great guy. Back in the mid 90s, I used to spar and train with Arturro, during the time, I was just a kid. We had the same coach, Hector Roca in Gleason's gym. His brother Joe Gatti was decent too but Joe was in a division where he couldnt get away with just the toughness. though he wasn't as tough as Arturro. Funny thing is though, Arturro was a superb as boxer. He was always a good fighter and powerful, but the kid could BOX. I went to AC with him when he won his USBA title. I really miss Arturro. RIP!

Comment

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
      Arturro was awesome, he was also a great guy. Back in the mid 90s, I used to spar and train with Arturro, during the time, I was just a kid. We had the same coach, Hector Roca in Gleason's gym. His brother Joe Gatti was decent too but Joe was in a division where he couldnt get away with just the toughness. though he wasn't as tough as Arturro. Funny thing is though, Arturro was a superb as boxer. He was always a good fighter and powerful, but the kid could BOX. I went to AC with him when he won his USBA title. I really miss Arturro. RIP!
      wow.. nice story.. cool that you knew him man

Comment

Working...
      X