Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a perv if you goto a strip club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a perv if you goto a strip club?

There is a "gentlemans club" in G Dog's city now and some church people are gettin mad about the place saying people who goto it are people caught in wikidness and pervertation lol THey say people should stop women being lusted and groped by men

But they say stuff like that but arent husbands perverts since they perve on their wives at night? Do they close thier eyes when they see their wife naked?

Some people get too sensative lol Its the female body, a male nipple is ok to see in public but not the female nipple? ITS THE SAME THING, just a taboo thing lol G Dog thinks strip clubs are natural for men to let off steam, if there is more entertainment like this there is less violence...right?
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    100.00%

are you a crackhead if you go to crackhouses??

are you gay if you go to bath houses??

Comment

If you go on your own.

Comment

Sure paying for a women to show you fake affection. Also makes you a sucka especially if you look like this

Comment

Originally posted by d.i.e.s.e.l View Post
          sure paying for a women to show you fake affection. Also makes you a sucka especially if you look like this
          exactly...now we see eye to eye

Comment

G Dog read at a study showed that in societies where they repress sexual liberties and cause people to feel ashamed of there sexuality.Such societies tend to develope more people with fetishes,sexual dysfunctions,secret hookups,and all round increased presceptions of preversions and deviant type sexual behaviour

Comment

If you go alone and regularly then yes, I went to strip club once for my 18 b day with like 5 of my homies it was really fun, imo its alright if u go like once every maybe 3 months or so just to mess around but I would find it sad if anyone goes there like every weekend cuz u waste mad money there

Comment

I dont understand why a man would pay to go see naked woman..cant you get a naked woman(that you can actually sleep with..)for free??

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
                  I dont understand why a man would pay to go see naked woman..cant you get a naked woman(that you can actually sleep with..)for free??
                  Its a place to have fun with your homies, or do you want to see your homies get naked?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    Its a place to have fun with your homies, or do you want to see your homies get naked?
                    ???????? naw im not gay sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X