No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoel Judah Confident Zab Will Stop Paulie Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoel Judah Confident Zab Will Stop Paulie Malignaggi

Former champion Zab Judah is currently in the middle of his training camp for his December 7th showdown against fellow Brooklynite Paulie Malignaggi that takes place at the Barclays Center and will be televised by Showtime.

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with Judah's father and trainer Yoel to get his take on the fight. Judah said that even though the fight is still a month out, his son is in tip top shape and with him back in his son's corner there is no doubt that he will come out on top in the Battle of Brooklyn.

"It is going to be a good fight as long as it lasts. Zab is tremendous shape. He has a lot of confidence, he has his old Pops back in his corner. I shut it down. Paulie already know what it gonna be. Listen man we are going to do what we gotta do in this fight. We ain't taking no prisoners," the elder Judah explained. [Click Here To Read More]

"...Your going to see the while package..."

This guy actually gets paid for this?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former champion Zab Judah is currently in the middle of his training camp for his December 7th showdown against fellow Brooklynite Paulie Malignaggi that takes place at the Barclays Center and will be televised by Showtime.

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with Judah's father and trainer Yoel to get his take on the fight. Judah said that even though the fight is still a month out, his son is in tip top shape and with him back in his son's corner there is no doubt that he will come out on top in the Battle of Brooklyn.

"It is going to be a good fight as long as it lasts. Zab is tremendous shape. He has a lot of confidence, he has his old Pops back in his corner. I shut it down. Paulie already know what it gonna be. Listen man we are going to do what we gotta do in this fight. We ain't taking no prisoners," the elder Judah explained. [Click Here To Read More]
      Is there a good reason the article is repeated here?

Comment

Zab is going to beat the hell out of Paulie..Paulie has nothing to trouble or hurt Zab with

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          Zab is going to beat the hell out of Paulie..Paulie has nothing to trouble or hurt Zab with
          Paulie has a chin and Zab is no defensive wizard. This actually could wind up being a very boring fight. Expect a jab fest.

Comment

I agree Zab will beat the hell out of Paulie. Paulie won't be able to hurt Zab cause he can't really hurt anyone. However, I don't think Zab stops him. Look at the beating Cotto gave mag and didn't stop him. Paulie will get raped, but he's one tough sob.

Comment

Judah will win by decision not stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                paulie doesnt need to hurt him all he has to do is jab the **** out of him. Its gonna be a close fight IMO.

Comment

Hopefully Zab beats the turd out of that brown nosing Paulette.

Comment

I think its a 50/50 fight and is the most important fight of each others career. Their both looked at as world class journeyman where if you beat them you are world class, and whoever loses is going to be even more irrelavnt in the future.

Paulie really needs to press the fight throw in combinations like against Broner and drain Zabs confidence early but constantly tagging him. Zab is the favorite for a reason hes better in every area except maybe chin and heart but Paulie doesnt have the power so he needs punches in punches to try and drain him.

I got judah by decision

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X