Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: A Rematch? I Would Knock Amir Khan Out Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Khan beats someone notable, I would love to see a rematch. Until I see something to change my mind though, Garcia will nail Khan again if they fight. That KO was no fluke or lucky shot.

Comment

Its true a cautious Khan is hard to beat. He gave no respect to Garcia last time. He gave all the respect in the world to Maidana and fought him cautiously. If he fights Garcia cautiously, he could win.

Comment

There's no point in Danny rematching Khan because he'll only beat him easier this time around

Comment

Funny how people on here always use the "He was whupping him before he got knocked out" That has to be the dumbest thing ever. I saw the fight and he wasn't whupping Garcia. Was he connecting, sure but Garcia started finding home's for his counters and Khan start clamming up. Khan can't beat Garcia. If the rematch happens them Khan is getting knocked out again.

Comment

Khan gets stopped again.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Funny how people on here always use the "He was whupping him before he got knocked out" That has to be the dumbest thing ever. I saw the fight and he wasn't whupping Garcia. Was he connecting, sure but Garcia started finding home's for his counters and Khan start clamming up. Khan can't beat Garcia. If the rematch happens them Khan is getting knocked out again.
              I agree with you but watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJL-zZX07ZE

The way the Khan's spin it is amazing real alice In Wonderland stuff.

Comment

in the first fight i picked garcia by ko, the rematch is a toss up but i pick khan ud

Comment

Its funny that Garcia is looking ahead and planning knocking out Khan again. Its all funny cause Judah is going to ruin him and ruin the myth about danny garcia that is overrated fighter

Comment

[QUOTE=Rudiamonds;13226617]I notice a lot of people on the website doesn't give khan his fair credit ,,khan was whopping Danny ass untill that pertect left landed on his neck..in a rematch khan out boxes him and keeps his hand up to perfect against Danny left...what else does Danny have beside the left?

so what that means nothing its also the reason he was so open in the exchanges it means nothing that he was ahead after 2 rounds before garcia got off. what did khan win 2 rounds if you dont remember round 3 tied it up big deal he was up 2 rounds then got stomped if that deserves a rematch then khan is a fraud strait up he should atleast have to fight couple real fights first. even if it would went to cards after 4 garcia wins by 2 or 3 whooping him before the knockouts lol bs

Comment

Danny said himself that in the first few rounds he was amazed by khans handspeed

Comment

Working...
                      X