you gonna smash, miburo-sama?
    Nah, only just met her, won't be that easy man

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Nah, only just met her, won't be that easy man
      Just run her through the old gauntlet.

Coffee shop-izakaya-karaoke-bed.

Nah, just a drunk lang joke.

Only worked so smoothly the once, though I hope to make it the twice or thrice soon.

Have a good time.

Comment

• 6:30am, and I'm staying up and drinking in order to watch the Wlad fight.

Even though I know it's going to by onesided and I'm going to end up feeling worse about myself. Like always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          6:30am, and I'm staying up and drinking in order to watch the Wlad fight.

Even though I know it's going to by onesided and I'm going to end up feeling worse about myself. Like always.

you feel bad about yourself when wladimir beats somebody up, or when you are drinking?

edit : or when you stay up to crazy late hours watching boxing?
          Last edited by New England; 11-10-2012, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Just bought a bottle of a new favorite of mine.......................

And on the word of good ol' Piggy, I picked up a bottle of this as well.................

The Crown is to die for, I will have a review for the Bowmore right after I finish this glass of Crown Maple and fire up the grill.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              you feel bad about yourself when wladimir beats somebody up, or when you are drinking?

edit : or when you stay up to crazy late hours watching boxing?
              When I stay up crazy late hours to watch a worthless fight.

I didn't make it though.

Comment

• Had a 25.4 oz bottle of Rince Cochon, 8.5%

Not thrilled at the moment. Bored as hell, been up since 8:45am and barely left home all day.

Comment

• Been drinking and watching boxing and fighting since last night. I had a sleep, but am having my left over beers now. Still have to write later, damnit.

Comment

• I had a conversation with the dude at the convenience store last night, during which he assisted me in confirming that most Japanese beer contains adulterated ingredients. Not that I needed his help to read the label or anything, but it was like 4am or something and they were dead, and I thought I would bring this great discovery I'd had, and have him help me search all the labels. Yeah, I was ****ing wasted at that point. But it's a shop I go to all the time, and this dude works nights regularly there. We discovered that almost every common beer on the shelf in Japan contains rice and corn starch. From now on, I'm drinking Kirin Original, which was the only one which didn't, just simple barley and hops. Kirin Lager and Kirin Classic Lager both had rice and corn starch however, as did Asahi and Sapporo.

Comment

• What a ****ty situation. It's about to hit 12am. I just woke up, since I was boozing earlier and watching boxing and football, and drank over a six pack of beer. I have to go to my office to finish writing my report, which is only a 5 minute walk. But it's been raining for hours. I'm from Oregon, where it also rains a lot, but when it rains in Japan it will rain sometimes for 2 days straight without ever taking a break. I hate Japanese rain.

Comment

Working...
                      X