Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of guys here think Pacquiao's nice guy persona is a fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Manny is a nice guy. But the media makes him out to be perfect. And when someone appears to be that perfect, in my opinion, its fake. George St. Pierre is the same thing. Nobody is that perfect. Let's be honest. Which is why I prefer the personality of Nick Diaz. He may be labeled a bad guy, but at least he's real.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Don't think his nice guy persona is fake. Good guy persona? Probably.
      dead on

nice guy but good one hardly

Comment

he's weird

Comment

I think he plays the dumb game when it suits him and he's pretty good at it too

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            Pac's nice guy image is exaggerated to just the same degree Mayweather's bad guy one is.
            I do agree Manny's image is way exaggerated, if he was as nice as everyone says he is he would be God. Dude is human so of course he has his flaws just like everyone else. If Bill Clinton can cheat on his wife, Im sure Manny can too. Not saying he did but the important thing is I think he TRIES harder than most people to live a good christian life. I do not agree Mayweather's image is exaggerated though. He is a wannabe thug who always plays the race card no matter what the topic is. He has no social skills whatsoever and speaks the english language as well as a 7 year old kid. Im sure he has SOME nice qualitites, but for the most part if he wasnt any good at boxing, he would be working at McDonald's or something to that effect. Same thing with Manny, he would probably be a fisherman in his country if he couldnt box. Nothing wrong with either one of those jobs, they are both a honest living so im not hating.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Don't think his nice guy persona is fake. Good guy persona? Probably.
              Exactly. See De La Hoya, Oscar and Leonard, SUgar Ray. Image is not who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                Hateration aside.

Why?
                I'm one of them. He's either very very smart or a complete bafoon...

Either way he's a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
                  I do agree Manny's image is way exaggerated, if he was as nice as everyone says he is he would be God. Dude is human so of course he has his flaws just like everyone else. If Bill Clinton can cheat on his wife, Im sure Manny can too. Not saying he did but the important thing is I think he TRIES harder than most people to live a good christian life. I do not agree Mayweather's image is exaggerated though. He is a wannabe thug who always plays the race card no matter what the topic is. He has no social skills whatsoever and speaks the english language as well as a 7 year old kid. Im sure he has SOME nice qualitites, but for the most part if he wasnt any good at boxing, he would be working at McDonald's or something to that effect. Same thing with Manny, he would probably be a fisherman in his country if he couldnt box. Nothing wrong with either one of those jobs, they are both a honest living so im not hating.
                  HBO camera crew has never told Floyd to thank God after a fight. Can't say the same about Pacquiao..

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    Hateration aside.

Why?
                    He thinks himself a deity, look at the 24/7 before JMM/Pac3 where he is literally presiding over a ritual where his apostles mark their bodies with a symbol honoring himself, its repelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      He thinks himself a deity, look at the 24/7 before JMM/Pac3 where he is literally presiding over a ritual where his apostles mark their bodies with a symbol honoring himself, its repelling.
                      This better be a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X