Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt-Matthysse, DeMarco-Linares Still in Play For 10/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holt-Matthysse, DeMarco-Linares Still in Play For 10/15

While many questioned the decision to put the October 15 lineal light heavyweight championship bout between Bernard Hopkins and Chad Dawson on HBO PPV, the undercard could turn into one of the best of the year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice fights if they get down.

That's a sweet under-card.

Lucas should win. Holt has a punchers chance.

Linares-Demarco is a toss-up fight.

Comment

damn, those two fights would be sick to throw on the card. if they get signed on, i might have to think twice about buying this or not...

Comment

Yeah great undercard. Looking forward to the fights. If the matthyse/holt fight doesnt end on a stoppage I say matthyse will get the short end of the decision.

Comment

Finally lucas wont get robbed he will ktfo out of holt and finally make a name with a win

Comment

eh this PPV will still do under 100 K, Lucas coming off 2 televised losses to US fans. Holt.... whens last time he was on tv.

Dawson, not a draw... im not buying this ppv.

Comment

MATHYSSE vs HOLT can be a damn hell of a fight for 12 rounds,if LUCAS wins like i think,i have to say MATHYSSE-BRADLEY will be a tremendous brawl,after the first headbutt i see the argentinian become crazy and throw bombs to the body and to the head!Damn if MATHYSSE will win vs BRADLEY i compare his story to the one of MARAVILLA(after robberies will come THE GLORY)!!!

Comment

Conflicted on this one...I can't root against my man Holt, but I'd hate to see Mathysse drop another one at this point. Love to see DeMarco beat the breaks off Linares. It would be nice revenge on Venezeula after the lickin' he took at the hands of the late Edwin Valero.

Comment

This could be like Holt-Torres III if Holt wants to trade.

Comment

Wow those would be some good undercards. Holt looked good in his last fight. Mathysse has looked really impressive against top notch opposition but can't stop getting screwed over. I got mathysse after a tough 12 rd scrap.

Comment

Working...
                    X