Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for spinksjinx!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you take it the tastless protein with water and don't use anything else for taste?

It says on the bottle that I should take it 2 or 3 times a day. What if I take one serve like an hour before boxing training and after boxing training? And one serve after weight training.

Comment

Originally posted by spired
      So you take it the tastless protein with water and don't use anything else for taste?

It says on the bottle that I should take it 2 or 3 times a day. What if I take one serve like an hour before boxing training and after boxing training? And one serve after weight training.

Strictly after.

Comment

What if I keep taking little amount of protein mixed with water, until I get used to it I start taking 20 grams. But for now about 5 or 10 grams with alot of water. Is that good?

Comment

What if I keep taking little amount of protein mixed with water, until I get used to it I start taking 20 grams. But for now about 5 or 10 grams with alot of water. Is that good?

I suppose whatever works for you, I just dove into it though...Go with how you want.

Comment

Spinksjinx, do you use the tasteless protein powder or does it have some taste in it?

Comment

Spinksjinx, do you use the tasteless protein powder or does it have some taste in it?

I've got chocolate flavored, You might want to try a sample of flavored from different brands before you splurge on it. Some can taste like some rank stuff......

I never knew they made tasteless protein.

Comment

How big of amount of water do you use? Like a 1L or something?

Comment

16.9oz or 1 liter...

Comment

Working...
                  X