Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Claudio Marrero Training For Cuellar Title Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Claudio Marrero Training For Cuellar Title Bout

Dominican featherweight Claudio “The Matrix” Marrero has increased his workouts at the Iron Mike Productions Gym in Deerfield Beach, Florida. Marrero trains for his upcoming fight against Argentinean Jesus Andres Cuellar, taking place on August 23rd for the WBA interim-world title. The boxer is working with head coach German Caicedo, supervisor Micky Ward and assistant Claudio Lamothe.

[Click Here To Read More]

This kid is really nice he definitely has skills and I'm looking forward to following his career. I know acquinity/iron mike prod. has a couple of good guys wish them well in developing their careers
    Last edited by {Pito}; 07-24-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeivUrBref View Post
      This kid is really nice he definitely has skills and I'm looking forward to following his career. I know acquinity/iron mike prod. has a couple of good guys wish them well in developing their careers
      I couldn't agree more! I love this kids foot work and he seems very comfortable in the ring. He has the tools to be a champion and is still very young so he has plenty of time to develope into something really special. I can't wait for his next fight because I think it will be tough and interesting.
      Last edited by illpapi; 07-25-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
        I couldn't agree more! I love this kids foot work and he seems very comfortable in the ring. He has the tools to be a champion and is still very young so he has plenty of time to develope into something really special. I can't wait for his next fight because I think it will be tough and interesting.
        Word....surprised that this thread doesn't have more comments. BS should keep an eye out for this guy

Comment

Originally posted by SeivUrBref View Post
          Word....surprised that this thread doesn't have more comments. BS should keep an eye out for this guy
          Even Fortuna doesn't get many comments, and he's way better know. AFAIK this is Marrero's US TV debut

Comment

Working...
          X