Comments Thread For: Bradley: I Beat Roach's Top Dog, He Can't Help Ruslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
    Will the Bradley fight be on ESPN?
    Whereever its at, he'll be victorious. Doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
      That's the biggest problem on this site. 95% DON'T KNOW BOXING!!!
      Most folks who say "THEY KNOW BOXING" only believe so because they like a specific fighter on here 99% of the time.

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      You need to score punches landed , non effective aggression is for the people that dont know boxing , it was a very close fight when you really scrutinize it .
      You could literally freeze frame the fight up to the point it takes you to ten hours to watch in its entirety and you will not find enough proof to stand here and state Bradley won that fight in any way shape or form. Skip compubox..name the rounds you believe bradley even came close to winning because honestly past 2 rounds he showed not much of anything..funnier is if you put the fight on slow mo and look at his face you see pure fear after round 5.

Comment

Bradley is a damn good boxer. But he won't be the next Pac, Floyd or Cotto. Don't get me wrong, i respect the guy but he just doesn't have "it". Just my two cents.

Comment

Bradley still a delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
            That's the biggest problem on this site. 95% DON'T KNOW BOXING!!!
            It's not only here. About 95% of the press row called it for Pac wide. Where do you find people that know boxing, fighthype? Hey even they had it wide for Pac.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Among the experts above, 121 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

Comment

Ruslan's a 1 dimensional type & w/an over-rated trainer could b stopped late...

Comment

Glad to see Tim back in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                  Will the Bradley fight be on ESPN?
                  who the **** cares

Comment

Remember when Bob Arum was "furious with the judges, and wanted a full investigation into them," after the Pac-Bradley decision?

Funny how things change. Prick.

Comment

I remember that immediately after Pacquiao-Bradley, a bunch of posters were claiming that Arum fixed the fight in order to do the rematch in November. Some even said that the fact that Bradley kept hyping November 10th was further proof that this had all been planned. They couldn't have been more wrong. No surprise--they're also the ones who swear the fight was a Pacquiao blowout. It's clear they don't have good judgement, no matter how you slice it. Bradley's going to shake off the rust in March and then will become a mainstay at 147 for a while. Strange attempts to marginalize him aside, get used to seeing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X