No announcement yet.

OMG! HBO Extends Harold Lederman contract for three years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! HBO Extends Harold Lederman contract for three years

The legendary Harold Lederman who once infamously had Molina beating De La Hoya in his scorecard and even recently thought Adamek beat Cunningham has been extended by HBO.

Unlike Showtime which uses three judges, the HBO scoring has been consolidated by a monolithic dictatorial self-aggrandizing loquacious pharmacist named Harold Lederman. The same guy through his power and good old nepotism got his daughter a job as a boxing judge.

I have seen this 80-year-old plus guy live a few times in ring side. He can barely find his reading glasses, let alone score a fight. HBO boxing fans can be thankful for another three years of this guy.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...ree-more-years

Oh hell **** no. HBO shouldve gotten rid of this drunk bastard and let the fans do the scoring on facebook like ESPN does. It wouldve saved them some $$ for better fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Oh hell **** no. HBO shouldve gotten rid of this drunk bastard and let the fans do the scoring on facebook like ESPN does. It wouldve saved them some $$ for better fights.

Pacquiao would never lose a round.

Floyd would never win a round.

Comment

Lederman sucks at least 1/3 of the time.

Comment

what was harold before the hbo judge?

Comment

who gives a shlt...its unofficial anyways :ANYWORD:

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Pacquiao would never lose a round.

Floyd would never win a round.
              Idk but from what I've seen on ESPN fans often score the fight the same as the judges.

Comment

Boooooooooooooo

Comment

I just met Harold Letterman at a fight card 2 weeks ago. Really nice guy, got a pic with him and told him that I don't always agree with him.

He said "I make it interesting though don't I?" hahah He's older than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    I just met Harold Letterman at a fight card 2 weeks ago. Really nice guy, got a pic with him and told him that I don't always agree with him.

He said "I make it interesting though don't I?" hahah He's older than I thought.
                    ive met him before as well...he is a super nice old cat...

Comment

Working...
                    X