No announcement yet.

Does Danny Garcia KO Khan again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Yes he does. But Khan might run around the ring & last a tad bit longer. But he goes to sleep eventually.
    Like in the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      No, that was the product of poor decision making. Thinking he was rugged enough to trade with Garcia.
      IMHO, Khan is "talented". He has height/reach and tremendous speed, the kind of speed which can completely overwhelm the opposition. However, I think Khan's fundamentals are lacking and I don't consider him to be a very "skilled" fighter. Khan seems to have a problem gauging distance properly, he doesn't have a respectable inside game, his foot-work can get sloppy, he becomes defensively irresponsible, he telegraphs his shots, and he lets punches go with no rhyme or reason. Even with all his flaws, he's still a tough out. If Hunter can fix these problems and maximize his potential, Khan could be a force.

Comment

No, that was the product of poor decision making. Thinking he was rugged enough to trade with Garcia.
        Khan threw an uppercut from 10 feet away and got caught with a picture perfect left hook. That's evidential of Khan lacking fundamentals.

Comment

I voted yes, Kahn does get stopped in the rematch. I think in the later rounds cause he'll definitely play it safer. Once Danny shoves him off his bicycle from body blows he'll eventually stop him. KO 7-10

Comment

I disagree. He does it in every fight, and it's not because he's intentionally trading punches. He just leaves his hands down while throwing combinations. In the amateurs he got away with it and got by on pure athleticism. That's not to say he can't box, but he has poor reflexes and leaves his hands down while throwing. Now there's 12 rounds, not 3, and guys that can crack like Danny. He showed he still has the same flaws in the Molina fight, hopefully Virgil can work on his hand placement or at least get him moving his head while throwing, otherwise I expect to see Khan visit the canvas a few more times before he retires.

And to the OP, of course Danny puts him to sleep in the rematch, no question.

Comment

I should add though, I don't think this fight will happen.

Matthyse will decimate Garcia, and there won't be much left of old crispy after that.

Comment

I picked yes, but if khan improved defense wise, he probably get a SD or UD

Comment

Danny Garcia is more talented than Amir Khan. I'm willing to go as far to say that.

He has good head movement, nice body work, may not be the fastest but has beautiful timing and will place his punch right where he wants it to be.

Unlike Khan who flurries with no authority behind his punches, drops his hands whilst punching all that with a weak chin to go along with it.

Comment

The rematch is definitely in the works. I mean it'll be easy work for Garcia even if he loses the title to Matthysse, he has Kahn to redeem himself. Make it in the UK so the British fans would get another chance to see this wasteman get KO'd again.

Comment

I don't see why he wouldn't,i saw the same old Khan in the Molina fight,blazing hand speed but little power and wide open,easily timed

Comment

Working...
                      X